Ask #21

@rescuebots234 Megatron why don't you try and make some energon sweets for Starscream? To cheer him up because he's not aloud to fly

Megatron: *narrows optics with a growl* Fine! *turns and walks off grumbling something inaudible*

~Time Skip: In The Giant Kitchen~

Megatron: *standing infront of a counter looking at something on a data-pad* Hmm~ Doesn't seem that hard!

Megatron: *grabs a giant bowl and pours a whole cube of energon into it*

Megatron: *throws empty energon cube behind him*

*Soundwave is seen walking in the background before a empty energon cube hits him in the side of the helm making it conk to the side*

Megatron: *hears angry cussing behind him*

Megatron: *looks behind him to see Soundwave with his fist in the air cussing him out*

Megatron: *stares for a minute before looking back at the bowl full of energon*

Soundwave: *throws empty energon cube back at him*

Megatron: *gets hit in the back of the helm by an empty energon cube and goes helm first into the bowl of energon spilling it everywhere*

~Time Skip 1 Hour~

Megatron: *puts 4 trays of energon sweets into the oven and sighs* Finally! 

Megatron: *looks around at all the mess and groans before he starts cleaning it all up*

~10 Minutes Later~

Megatron: *walks out of the kitchen and towards the throne room*

Megatron: *squints optics* I feel like I'm forgetting something?

~20 Minutes Later~

Everybot: *running around the ship screaming as a giant fire explodes out of the kitchen*

Soundwave: *showing Megatron a video on his visor*

Megatron: *watching it with wide optics* I knew I forgot something!