He was looking at me waiting for me to speak.

"Y/n I've plenty of work to get back to, ca—", he was shut by my kiss.
I didn't know how to apologize.

He wrapped his one arm around my waist and pulled me inside his room. He shut the door to plaster my back over it. He was leading the kiss and I was following, although it was me who initiated.

The only male domination I can allow over me here.

Our lips were sloppy it felt like they were moving on their own accord. His wrapped arm kept pulling me to him while my nape was perfectly embedded into the grip of his palm and slender fingers.

I was feeling a throb down there.

I was out of breath soon, my lips started burning but I didn't want to loose the touch. I released few airy moans just then he released a deep faint groan, my stomach clinched, wish I could hear it forever.

But forever is never real.

We broke the kiss, out of breath. Our forehead supporting eachother. It was just our breath which was audible.

His arm still holding on my waist while other resting on the side of my head and the thumb pad caressing my temple.

"I'm sorry......", I finally said it. He raised his forehead to look at me properly. He stepped back, his hands away from me and went back into his pockets.
"You are already forgiven.....", He spoke with a brief smug.
"When I kissed you?", I asked. Men will be men, no wonder someone said it.

He shook his head in denial.
"For being my view when I was talking with that stupid Catherine.......", He answered.

I furrowed.
"I know you understand what I'm saying, I'm just tolerating her because she's the sister of our business partner......", He sighed and stepped ahead to keep his forehead onto my shoulder and hugged me.

Okay the men will be men theory is cancelled, this boy was innocent.

I tapped his back.

"Kyle is coming.....", He spoke breaking the hug.
"So he's going to stay in this house?", I asked remembering the reference of Catherine.

He answered with a nod. I released a sigh.

"Is Catherine coming too?", I asked, cautiously.
He looked at me, I noticed the corner of his lips briefly raised up. He raised up one of his eyebrows too.

"I don't like her because she's clingy, what's your reason?", He asked.

This man was testing me! Again!

"Same.....", I spoke crossing my arms on my chest and looking everywhere but at him.
"Come on Ms. Y/n, envy is the hidden void of illiteracy", he spoke moving away towards the bathroom.

"I'm not jealous and will never be", I rolled my eyes accompanied by a scoff and left his room.

The evening has approached. I was still not done talking to Jade.

I rang her up while moving to my room.

"Heyy, how did it go?", She asked with excitement. My lips curved downwards.
"Are you still in the office?", I asked instead.
"I've have few works to wind up, will be free after thirty minutes", she informed.
"I'm coming there, we'll go to the club nearby, I'll tell you all the details", Jade answered with a 'yes' and we hung up.