*Ch 12- Guardian*

Start from the beginning

At the doctors, they sit in the waiting room waiting for their turn.

"Dupain Chengs?", they read.

"Oh that's us lets go", Tom says.

"Don't be scared sweetie come on", Sabine consoles her.

They enter the clinic and take a seat in front of the doctor and Marinette goes to take an X-ray.

"So, how has Marinette been?", The doctor finally asks keeping his papers down.

"She's been full of energy as always doctor", Tom states.

"That's good", he says.

The X-ray arrives and the nurse hand them to the doctor while he has a look at it.

He studies the X-ray for a while before keeping it down and he looks at the Dupain Cheng family.

"Okay so, the cancer hasn't gotten any better with the pills.. she's taking them regularly isn't she?", he asks.

"Of course she is doctor", Sabine says.

"Hmm ok.. I think we can try the surgery still even though it has spread quite a bit", The doctor suggests.

"We'll do anything in order to try and save our daughter", Tom says.

"Very well then, I'll inform the details and timing soon", He says writing down something.

"Take these pills too along with the ones I already prescribed", He says handing them the paper.

"Sure doctor, thank you for your time", They say and leave.

Tom goes to buy the prescribed medicine while The mother and daughter have a talk.

"Mom, I'm not going to make it am I?", She says, tears almost flowing out her eyes.

"Of course not honey! Me and your father will find a way to save you no matter what! Oh my poor daughter", Sabine cries as she hugs her daughter and Marinette hugs her back.

________________________________________

After they return home

"Okay Marinette.... so let's go now?", Tikki asks.

"Sure I guess", Marinette says.

"Don't worry, I'm not taking you to the abyss", Tikki giggles a bit.

"I know, I trust you.. I'm just confused tikki that's all"

"Okay so go where I tell you"

_____________________________________________

Marinette and tikki soon reach an old styled apartment with a gramophone and a table when you enter, where an old man was meditating.

"Hello Ladybug", He said in a calm voice, his eyes still closed.

"What?? H- how do you know?? sir?", Marinette asks shocked.

"Marinette I'd like you to meet Master Wang Fu, the last guardian of the Miracle box", Tikki explains in a dramatic way.

"W- what?  The guardian of the miracle box? In a sense there's more than just mine and cat noir's miraculous??", Marinette asked astounded.

"Lots and lots and lots more theres even multiple miracle boxes but.......", Tikki stops.

"But? but what tikki?", Marinette asks curious.

"That is a story for another day young lady", The man says finally opening his eyes.

"Wait! you're the one-", Marinette gets cut off.

"Yes, yes the one you helped. Marinette you are an amiable person who is ready to help anyone in need even if it means sacrificing something, big or small, Ever since I knew you'd make a perfect Ladybug", He says in a soothing tone.

"W- wow, I- I'm honoured... sir", Marinette says.

"Please, call me Master", He says. (Not like that omg)

"Got it, Master" (God why does it sound so weird?-) 

"Marinette do you know that Hawk Moth himself is using one of the miraculous of the miracle box, the one that got lost", Tikki says.

"Lost?? How did a miraculous get lost?", Marinette was shocked.

"I'll tell you someday, but now's not the time. Why's you bring her here tikki?", He asks.

"C-can I explain? I think it would be a bit better", Marinette asks.

"Go on ahead", Master fu assent.

"W- well actually, I have cancer, Stage II and the doctors sais, even just today that there is a very low rate of me surviving... s- so I want it that you find a new Ladybug master", Marinette says looking down.

Fu looks at her with worry, he smiles a bit and asks her to take a seat, and she does.

"Young lady, it doesn't matter whether you have a disease or not, whether you breathe your last today or not.... I chose you for a reason and that won't ever change unless and until I say so or with a good enough reason for example a betrayal or so", He say sipping his tea.

"A- are you sure master?", She asks unsure.

"Till my last, I am certain", He says.

"You two should get going now, it's getting dark", He says as he gets up and goes into the other section of his apartment.

"See Marinette? I told you, let's go now", Tikki says as she goes inside Marinette's purse.

Marinette gets up and leaves for the door when she takes a look at the place once before she goes out and closes the door.

******************************************************* 

A/N:

Hey!

Thank you so much for reading this part of Love me, regardless

Hope you enjoyed it

I just wanna state that I have not much knowledge about cancer medically so please excuse me if i wrote something wrong ehe 

Byee