10

I showed her around and now we're in the middle of the garden. But then, Sana was curious what was behind the bushes because she thought that it was odd to have it at just that side.

"You wanna go there?" I ask, taking the lead before she goes in there. She just nods and I let her take my hand.

"It's an empty pool." She observed. "Why though?"

I laughed and remembered the board hidden in one of the benches beside the empty pool. I get the skateboard and showed it to her.

"This is the reason why it's an empty pool." I got on it, and did a relay on the empty swimming pool.

"Wow, you're good!" She says. It was obvious that she was amazed. "How did you do that?"

"Just a lot of practice." I remember falling over so many times. "Also, Jin is so much better than me. I'm thankful that he teached me this and it became our passtime."

"That's really nice, Y/N." She sighs. "I always wished I had a sibling."

"Well I did too." I say. "Sana, me and Jin.. We're adopted by our dad."

"Oh." She kept mum and I continued.

"We were in a bad place back in Seoul. My mom left us at a young age. I was left in the streets where I met Jin. We learned how to steal and do bad things to survive until we met our foster dad. Then we came here to Tokyo. We changed our names and we're now you know…" I sigh.

"I'm so sorry you two have been through that." Sana says as she holds my hand tighter.

"You don't have to say sorry, Sana." I smile at her. "Plus, we need to meet Jin soon. Let's go?"

I walked her through the halls again and we reached the meeting room. "Just on time! Have a seat, you two." Jin greets us and he points to the chairs he prepared.

"I believe that we all know what's been going on, right?" Jin asks as he turns his whiteboard, revealing the records he had made on it. "Nakamoto Hachihiro, 2nd to the royal family line. Nakamoto Yuta, son of Nakamoto Hachihiro, the asshat that gave me this scar." Jin points on his left eye and traces around his visible scar.

Sana's face scrunched at the thought of how Jin has that bad scar. "And, they control a criminal organization called Elysium. Elysium has been a long time enemy of ours, they became too harmful for the underworld, us and our allies to handle."

Jin spread out various files that prove Elysium's bad doings that affected innocent citizens, the government and the underworld's reputation as a whole. "So we took the step. Our mission is to get into the palace, to have surveillance over the leader of Elysium. That's what our father proposed, you, Sana and Y/N getting married."

We both blush. "We have to do it as soon as possible, right?" Sana asks.

"Well, if you want less damage, then yes." Jin answers.

"I'm in." Sana says. Her eyes are full of determination.

"Hold on, Jin isn't done explaining the whole plan yet." I say, looking at Sana. "But I- I'm in too."

"Alright, lovebirds." Jin says as he rolls his eyes. "The plan is to get Y/N with you, Sana. To protect you and to have insight about your uncle. After we gain enough evidence, we'll be sending it out to the media. Then, hopefully, we remove his royal title and dethrone him from being Elysium's leader."

"When do we start?" Sana said, she's so determined, her eyes gleaming to Jin who initiates the plan.

"Start with you," Jin smiles at Sana. "You tell your dad that you two are getting married. You set when, and if there's anything bad during your preparations, we got that covered and filed."

"This meeting is done, you two can continue what you were doing." Jin winked at us as he left the room.

So annoying. I rolled my eyes at my brother's statement.

"So, when do you want to get married?" Sana asks, out of the blue.

I was startled at her question. "H-huh? Well, that's up to you. I'm bad at making decisions like these." It was honest, the last time that I had a wedding thought, it failed.

"Okay then," Sana smiled. "Don't be startled, Y/N. Besides we're already dating plus didn't we make out so many times already?"

"Yeah we did," I blush, she's so bold today. "I mean, I'll just follow what you're gonna do. Plus, I'm just gonna be your personal bodyguard, after this, we're gonna break it off. Right?"

"Yeah." her tone was a bit sad.

"Anyways," I sigh to break our silence. "Do you want something? Like… Do you want to go out or just stay here before you go?"

"Stay here," She clings to me, holding my hand and leaning on my shoulder. "I want to rest."

"Okay." I stood up and I helped her to stand up.

We walk to my room and I see that Sana is obviously tired. I opened the door to my room, letting Sana in first.

I tucked her in the bed and I turned my back to leave her.

"Hey, Y/N." She calls out in a sleepy tone. "Don't go."

I went to her and sat on the bed, "Okay."

She pouts, "No, no I want you to hug me. Please?"

I let myself fall for her charm. I pull the sheets so that I can cover myself with the comforter too. I opened my arms when I already laid down. Sana gladly came to me and wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Sana?" I ask, the beauty now peaceful in my neck. "What are you gonna do after this?"

"We haven't even done anything, Y/N." She chuckled. "Whatever happens, happens."

We stayed like this for a while, my hand running along her hair and my other hand rubbing her back. She's so peaceful and perfect.

I can stay like this forever.

I had my heart broken once, but with her, I always feel like it's fixed. Like it's meant to be hers.

I put a kiss to her forehead, "Rest well, princess."