05

“Master Y/N, which car should I start and bring to you later?” My butler asks.

“Bring the Bugatti later, Ken.” I answer. “I should get changed, the car should be ready in 40 minutes.”

I walk off to my room to change.Today is my first dinner alone with Sana. Well, I know that we drank alcohol together and got drunk, but tonight is different. I don’t know why I’m nervous.

It’s not like I never dated a girl before, but she’s different.

I go to my closet to pick a nice outfit but I struggle to find a nice style for tonight.

God, why am I like an anxious teenager on their first date?

Over those things, I call on one of my best friends. Dahyun, who is a photographer. I’m sure that she can help me with these. 

“Yo, YO! Y/N-ie why did you call?” She asks over the phone.

I let out a satisfied huff, “Thank god that you answered. I am struggling to pick an outfit.”

“YOU? STRUGGLING TO PICK AN OUTFIT?” She shouts on the phone. “Have you seen your closet?”

“Well, it’s spacious.” I observe. “Apart from that there’s nothing else.”

“Nothing else? Have you seen the price tags of your clothing pieces, Y/N?” She asks. I actually haven’t, so I can’t answer. “Oh my god.. You don’t know?”

“YEAH!” I shout over the phone. “Let’s get this over and help me pick, please?”

“Okay, boss.” She says. “Well, who are you meeting?”

“Minatozaki Sana.”

I know that rings a bell in Dahyun’s list of famous people, “WHAT THE HECK? HOW?”

“Dahyun, Jin made me do this long term task. I’ll tell the details when I call again so can we please, just help me pick an outfit. I’ll send you Chocolates later.”

“Okay okay,” Dahyun starts telling me what she wants me to wear, and I go around my closet to get the clothing pieces.

“Thank you, I’ll send the chocolates to you in some time this week.” I say. “Also, Dahyun, I want to have dinner with you, we need to catch up with each other.”

She chuckles, “You set the time, I’m available 24/7. I’m not that busy in the studio and I can leave the other work to my officemates.”

“I’ll just call you then, bye Hyunie!” I bid goodbye.

“Sure, sure. Bye Ishiwara-chan!” She ends the call.

I took a quick but careful bath and changed into the clothes Dahyun recommended.

I can tell that Dahyun has great taste because, unexpectedly, it looks good on me.