07

It was a normal morning but I saw my clock, and it was already 10am. I am late for the board meeting and I'm sure that my board members would sue me at this point.

I got dressed, got out of the house and went to the building. Luckily, it wasn't that busy and I got into the conference room almost just in time.

I see Hoseok, the marketing representative speaking about his goals for the 2nd quarter. Thank goodness I don't get suing looks from the board as I sit down on the center chair.

Hoseok continues his speech, his goals and the possibilities that will open if we do as he says. I totally agree with him.

"I think that idea is great," I say after he gives his speech. "Not only it widens the market but it also gains attention from the public. I commend your team's work, Mr. Jung."

"Thank you so much, Ishiwara-san." He bowed. "I hope that we can work this out."

The meeting ended and I invited Hoseok to the office. "Bro, that was so good how the heck did you make it?"

"Hm." He thinks. "I'm a business genius, Y/N-ie!"

"You are, Hoseok. I can gladly pass this role to you." I point at the title card on the top of my table.

'Ishiwara Y/N- CEO of Konoharu Industries'

"Jung Hoseok, CEO of Konoharu Industries would sound so much better." I sigh. "Just two months, I'll get out of this day job and give this seat to you."

"Don't." He says, "You're the best one this company had."

"They're gonna have you, Hoseok. Don't worry too much!" I smile at him. "Plus, you were my leader in gun precision back then. You taught us all well."

"You know what, Y/N? You flatter me too much." he laughs. "I might treat you to lunch!"

"Please do!" I bowed at him, jokingly begging at him.

"Ya, don't worry I'll treat you even if you don't compliment me."

"Thank you, big brother!" I smiled as I walked out my door. "What are you waiting for? It's already lunch."

The lunch was awesome. It was a full course meal which also filled up my stomach.

I looked at my phone as I needed to check the time. I looked at the date again and realized.

"IT'S FRIDAY TODAY?"

At that time too, I got a call from Sana.

"I'll go now, Y/N!" Hoseok leaves and I answer the call.

"Hi baby!" Sana greets, I smile. "How's your day?"

"Better, now that you called." I say. "When are we getting coffee?"

"After your work!" she exclaimed.

"Hm… 5pm? Is that good for you," I pause for a while. "Baby?"

"That's good!"

"I'm gonna pick you up where you are, okay?" I ask.

"Sure, just be careful on your way here okay?",

"Sure, baby." I said in a low tone. "See you later, I need to go."

"Hm, goodluck with your work!"

I ended the call and I walked out of the restaurant, going back to the office where I'll sit 'till the clock ticks 5pm.

I did get out of the CEO room at 5pm, I already finished my work and I am about to go and meet Sana. I drive through the Tokyo highways with a smile.

I was greeted by the well lit palace, and Sana was standing at the front porch. I opened the door of the car for her, and she sat down in the car seat.

"You're beautiful today." I say as I drive off. "I mean, you're always pretty. You're just prettier today."

"Ishiwara-san you're such a flatterer." She mentioned and lightly hit my arm.

"I am!"

A few kilometres later, we arrived at the cafè. Luckily there were no people and it was safe to go there with her.

My phone rang wildly, and it was Jungkook.

"Hey, uhm, just order what you want. I'll step out for a while." I pointed at my phone that was in my hand, ringing. "Someone's calling."

"Sure, take your call."

I stepped out of the cafè and kept a glance at Sana.

I answered the phone call.

"I'm sorry to interrupt your date night." Jungkook says over the phone. "Nakamoto's gang is around. We don't know to what extent yet."

"Oh god… just tell me if they're around the area." I sigh.

"Where the heck are you by the way?" Jungkook asks as I hear gunshots go off. It's common for two gang members to call each other when the other end is firing guns.

"Are they around in Ginza?"

I hear Jungkook fire shots. "Hm. If you're in Toriba Coffee, we're just around. Just keep a close eye on Sana." Jungkook huffs. "And, keep a close eye on snipers."

"Alright. Be safe."

"You too." He ended the call, and I stepped right in the cafè.

Sana was already seated at the far right of the cafè. I can see that it's closed and it has a wool partition facing it.

"Did you order for us already?" I ask.

"Yeah, you asked me to, right?" She giggles. "Why do you seem off today?"

"Work." I answer. "I'm glad I'm with you at this hour. Thank you for letting me be with you."

"No worries!"

The coffee was served on our table and we talked while having coffee. I check my phone from time to time if there are any text updates from our members, luckily there was none and I continue to talk with Sana.

"I actually slip more than 10 times a day." I share. "Don't be surprised if I come crashing down the stairs when it's breakfast."

"I actually did that! In the palace, when I was young!" she laughs. "Everyone was so worried that they came running to me. I didn't even cry because it was normal for me."

"Let's just try to not slip when we're together, okay?" I ask.

"If someone slips first then they're the clumsiest."

"Good point." I stood up, and we already finished the coffee. I took her hand to guide her to stand up too. "You know what, coffee is boring."

She held onto my hand, tight as she stood up, "Yeah, it is."

As we step out of the cafè, hand in hand, I look around the vicinity for gang members. Especially Nakamoto's. I am hoping that they won't ruin my date night.

I guided her into the car, still looking around. I see a familiar person, from our gang.

"So, what are we gonna do next?" She asks.

"Depends on what you want to do." I smile at her.

"You?" She smiles, innocently.

I came close to her face and looked at her, straight into the eyes. "Do me?"

She cupped my face, placed her lips right into mine. I kiss back, more passionate and I still taste the lingering bitterness of the coffee.

We pulled away as we were out of breath.

"I wanna return the favor." She says.

"Your place or mine?"