04

What? The princess… Sana. Spouse. Wedding. Marriage? Me and Sana getting married?

"What." My face was stoic and I was looking directly at Jin, who was peacefully eating his favorite meal.

I looked at my side again and saw Sana also enjoying the steak. She looked at me and smiled.

"Hello, Y/N" She says.

"Hi, Sana. How are you?" I ask. It was sudden as I wanted to ask 'Why are you here?' than 'How are you?'

"I'm feeling good," She chuckles. "You?"

"Shocked." I answer honestly. "I mean you look amazing but this sudden announcement by my father is… just shocking."

"Look, they're already getting along." Jin points at us, and the two older men smile at that.

"That's nice." The King says. "I think that Y/N is a good kid."

I smile at that. I know that I'm good at everything even in b-

My thoughts were cut, "I'll give your child time to be with Sana. Let's see if they work out. I cannot just accept someone to be a spouse of my child."

See if we work out… so we're gonna date? Date.. Sana? The one I slept with-

"Agreed." My father says.

Dinner was unexpectedly delightful. The King and Sana were nice. It's just the deal isn't.

We sent them off and said our goodbyes.

After dinner I came to Jin. I'm sure he knows what's going on, what business is this and how am I gonna end it.

"Look, The King's brother is your next target." Jin says. He continued to walk to the conference room of the mansion.

He opened the door and I followed. I see the whiteboard filled with pictures and evidence.

"The King's brother is Heechul's superintendent." He points at the picture on his left, Heechul and the Prince.

"Holy shit." I say, out of shock.

"He plans to dethrone the King. By killing his daughter and of course the King too." He explained.

"So basically, I need to kill.. the Prince?" I ask.

"Well, not technically." He says. "You just need to cast him away. Prove to the King that he's a murderer. After putting off all of his royal title, he's already gone."

"Why not just tell this directly to the King?"

"We're not the government nor the police, dumbass. We knew this because of gang work." He says, well he has a point. "Plus if he knew that these evidences are from gangs .. we'll probably get jailed."

We are in the mask of a business empire to society, so everyone knows that we're not doing anything illegal.

"But why me?"

"I told dad what happened. He let me pass for this." He smirked. "Also, Jeongyeon called me. You're moving fast huh."

"WHAT THE FUCK?"

I'm definitely on for a mission. It's just a little bit different this time. It'll just take more time. I'll do this.