"And I'm an angel," Naleli said with a straight face. Naala waved her off and looked around the room.

"Why do you have a strip club?" Naala quizzed. "What do you gain from it?"

"Clean money," Naleli shrugged. "And the girls are a bonus," She smirked.

"I'm not surprised about that," Naala replied. Naleli was quite the flirt at all times.

"Who are we going to see?" Naala asked bringing out her cellphone. She answered a few texts and looked up,

"He's one of our biggest suppliers, Eli wants to make sure he will stay onboard during this war we have going on," Naleli said twirling around in her chair. "He supplies cocaine Naala,"

"I'm not stupid," Naala laughed rolling her eyes.

"Questionable," Naleli mumbled. Naleli took in her sister's appearance, she looked worn out. Her hair was in a messy bun and she wore simple clothes, not all designer like normal.

"What's wrong with you Princess?" She asked staring directly at Naala.

"Do you actually care or are you being funny?" Naala mumbled, slipping her phone back into her purse.

"I don't care," Naleli replied honestly running a hand through her hair, "But you look terrible and every other time I've seen you, you look somewhat presentable,"

"Gee thanks," Naala scoffed. She knew she looked bad but she didn't have the motivation to look nice when no one ever saw her.

"So tell me what's wrong or hold it in. It's up to you," Naleli shrugged.

"Everything is getting on top of me," Naala hesitated to say. "I feel pressured to be the best and then Amir," She trailed off not wanting to tell Naleli too much. There was also no hiding that Naleli was born for this life, whereas Naala was new to it.

"Naala you are as much as a leader as I am. You know how to shoot a gun, that's all you need. Your husband will have to suck it up and you need to put in overtime in the bedroom." Naleli said leaning forward. "Now stop being a brat and let's go,"

"Can I at least go home and change?" Naala asked standing up as well. After that comment about her appearance she wanted to change asap.

"If you stop whining," Naleli said over her shoulder. When the door opened, the men grew alert, standing to attention.

"Princess?" Gregory called out, "Stand by me," He added. They were being very wary about Naala and Naleli travelling together. Only a few knew of the twins but once it got in the wrong hands, they would be in grave danger.

Gregory and one other guard walked Naala back to the car, "Can we make a stop at the house first?" She asked the driver who was holding the door open.

"Of course," He nodded closing the door behind her. Naala saw the door on the opposite side open and Naleli slid in.

"I thought I would ride with the Princess," She smirked at Naala.

"Why are you so annoying?" Naala asked her, bringing out a bottle of water. She picked out the Plan B in her bag and took it with a sip of water.

"I didn't know married couples used contraception," Naleli nodded towards the empty packet.

"I'm not about to have a baby in the middle of a war," Naala muttered. That was the excuse she planned to give Dave when it came down to it.

"Smart," Naleli nodded looking out of the window, "Who would of thought you could be smart?"