Spin-Off Chapter: Jack turns into an Adult!

Começar do início

Kazuma: (There we go...)

He nods in accomplishment before placing Jack's cup back on the table and left the room.

Kazuma: Now then, we wait.

-Mini Time Skip-

Within a few minutes later, Aqua called out to everyone that dinner was ready and all of you began to chow down the food while Kazuma was intensively watching Jack eating her food until she grabbed the cup next to her and drank it.

Kazuma: (Okay, good, good...)

He thought to himself with a nod until Rin spoke up.

Rin: Hey Kazuma, why are you staring at Jack?

Kazuma: O-Oh, sorry...!

Megumin: You're not planning anything, are you?

Megumin asked skeptically.

Kazuma: No! Why would assume that I'm planning anything? I just...dozed off, that's all.

Kazuma lied with his hand in front of him as a defense.

Aqua: Okay then, but you need to eat your feed because it's gonna get cold.

Aqua tells him as Kazuma eventually ate his food. That's when Jack spoke up to you.

Jack: Hey mom, we don't feel well...

(Y/N): Huh? What's wrong?

Jack: We drank our cup and...our head hurts...

Jack says while holding her head in pain. This concerns you until you spoke up.

(Y/N): Hey, do you wanna lie down?

Jack: Y-Yeah...

You and Jack got off your chairs as you helped Jack to go to your room to lie down in the bed.

Darkness: That's strange. Jack only just drank her cup. Aqua, did you do something in her drink?

Aqua: No, not really. I was just cooking dinner this whole time.

Rin: Why don't we check her cup out?

Megumin then grabs Jack's cup and inspects it until she sees the mixed-colored liquid from the potion that was left inside the cup.

Megumin: Hey, I found something weird inside Jack's up.

Kazuma: What? What is it?

Megumin: There's some...weird mixed colors inside of her cup.

Aqua: What? Let me take a look.

Megumin hands the cup as Aqua looks inside Jack's cup before taking the mixed color liquid using her index finger.

Aqua: Huh, I've never seen anything like this strange liquid before.

Darkness: Are you sure you didn't put anything like that inside of Jack's cup?

Aqua: No I didn't! Why would I put this weird liquid inside while I was cooking?!

Aqua exclaims.

Kazuma: Can you taste it?

Kazuma curiously asks until Rin spoke up.

Rin: Wait, don't taste it. Jack had a headache with it once she drank her cup, let's not taste it.

Rin says as Aqua puts down Jack's cup before washing it off. That's when you entered the room as Megumin spoke up.

Megumin: How is she holding up?