Chapter 7: Oboro's Feelings!

Arc 1

~Recap~

She talked to oboro she told him the male who she bumped into. 

He smiled but it hurts to hear his crush talk about another male when he loved her. he just simply looked at the women he loves. 

Oboro took this time to quietly leave so he couldn't hear any more of how
nemuri found a guy that wasn't him

While the males stayed at mic's house to talk about
the situation with Nemuri and Oboro. 

________________________________________________________________________________

All the males in the roof squad group meet at mic's house. Oboro was sad because he loved nemuri to much. They all sat in the living room ready to talk.  They seen he was down about it. Mic got him a cup of coffee he drunk it fast not regretting it mic knew he was defiantly sad. 

He talked about nemuri was his life. They heard just how much he loved her nemuri was his world, his inspiration, his everything. It was cute to see it but was sad to know she started to like someone else. Oboro has seen the picture's of tonight he saw the recording of her song. He smiled softly as he was watching it. 

He wanted to be her hero and protect her. He smiled as he continued watching it play. He saved it to a folder on his phone just for nemuri. Aizawa saw the album he grabbed the phone.  He saw All it, Every single photo, every single video. 

He looked at them all, of the photos and video's.  He was about to show all the males the album. He grabbed the chrome cast and set it up to Oboro's phone. He smirked at oboro who looked at him. He was embarrassed praying to all might that aizawa wouldn't do it. 

He showed the very first photo on there, it was the first time he saw her looking at the cats. They saw oboro try to take the phone back from aizawa. He accidently hit the slid show button. He frowned but watched them play.  He smiled at this why? because it was pictures of his lover. IF only she felt the same. 

The fifth one of when Nemuri had saved a child he had snapped the photo perfectly. The child had purple hair they seen the older sister smiling as they stood beside her. For a photo for the press. They seen the next one change when she had to see a same child with a fear because of abuse so she played patty cake. Nemuri was destined to be a mother and no one could change that fact. 

They seen a photo of the girls all smiling. The males wondered who they were. Mic looked at the girl with white hair "Hey That's Endeavor's Wife" Hizashi said. "Her parent's silt up, Her name is Rei Himura" Mic's mom: Hannah said. They looked at her "The Blonde is Mitsuki, the green haired is Inko" Hannah said.

Hizashi seen his dad come in "Hey Hannah, Hello Boy's" he said. Hannah smiled Mark saw the pictures "Oh Hey it's the Kayama siblings" Mark said. Hannah smiled all the boys eyes widened "NEM HAS SILBLINGS?" All the boys screeched. Hannah gave mark a look she smiled "go get the camera dear" she said. Mark went to the attic "I know you like nemuri" Hannah said to him she smirked "hey love, don't you remember keigo?" mark asked as hannah was giving oboro pointers. 

She smiled "I do remember him, he and nemuri were best-friends and lovers" hannah said they showed all the photos of them. They all smiled seeing nemuri had fun with keigo he had gave her a feather necklace. It was cute and they were happy to see her really happy. Aizawa looked at hannah "you said her and mitsuki were sister right?" he asked. She nodded "mitsuki is really happy around her" Mic said.

Aizawa frowned "was" he corrected mic with a low voice. They stopped looking at the picture's to look at him. He frowned "mitsuki isn't around anymore" he said. They looked at him "She moved" oboro said confused. Aizawa looked at them "Mitsuki died, they didn't say how" he said that shocked everyone. 

He frowned "i believe mitsuki had a sickness" he said to them. Hannah looked at mark and the boys. She knew why Mitsuki died for nemuri and mitsuki told her about the deadly pregnancy. She frowned "i think shota is right well it's starting to get late you boys better get going home" she said standing up "mark love take the boys home, Hizashi dinner is ready come eat and then get ready for bed" she said to her husband and son. They nodded and did as she said mark came back and they ate. 

______________________________________________________________________

What happens when nemuri has to go through a day of sadness?

Will she be able to cope with the overwhelming pain ahead?

Will her depression get worse and still be able to take care of katsuki for mitsuki?

 If You Want To Find Out Read The Next Part!

Do Tell Me If You Like It So Far! 

Lila_G_Night Is Done For This Part BYE!✔