Chapter 5: Dancing and Singing!

Arc 1

Oboro chuckled as he was sort of scared of her. She looked at him "What Did You DO?" she asked. He looked at mic and aizawa who backed up scared of Nem. He seen her set katsuki down in Tensei arms.

She crossed her arms very annoyed again and mad. She looked at him "I'll asked again: What Did You Do?" she asked madder if possible. He tried to avoid the question.  She was very mad and counted to three mic smiled while aizawa smirked. Oboro told her what he did she looked at him. 

She sighed not wanting to do that.  She smiled knowing he did it because she had a fear of singing in front of people. She looked at him smiling "I'll do it" she said. He smirked the rest smiled and voiced their thoughts, "That's Nem we know" Tensei said they all agreed. she held her son close to chest, close to her heart she really loved him she would fight for him, wait that gives her an idea of a song. 

She was gonna sing for herself and her friends. She smiled ready to do this not going to back down. They went back to the gym aizawa held katsuki for nemuri so she could go up there. She was ready she didn't know if he signed a song for her so she told the people the song name. She smiled once more and went up on stage but on the sidelines. 

She walked onto the stage everyone was ready to listen to her. She took a breathe in she was doing this. She smiled once more by seeing her friends. She seen oboro nod she smiled. She heard the music start so she started to sing.

"Why, when you see boys fight does it look so horrible yet feel so right? 
I shouldn't watch this crap, that's not who I am But with this kid
"

her voice sounded so beautiful that everyone stopped talking and pulled out their phones to record her. She had her eyes closed so she didn't know if anyone was actually listening. Her friends only smiled 

"Hey, Mister No Name Kid So who might you be?
  And could you fight for me? And hey, could you face the crowd
Could you be seen with me and still act proud?"

everyone wondered why she picked this song. It cause she loved the musical but she never saw it. She had plans to see it with Mitsuki but things sadly happened. Nemuri felt confident enough to open her eyes. 

"Hey, could you hold my hand?
And could you carry me through no man's land?
It's fine if you don't agree
But I would fight for you
If you would fight for me
"

Her voice beautiful the other people joined in for the other chores. She smiled happily 

"Let them drive us underground

I don't care how farYou can set my broken bonesAnd I know CPR"

"Well, whoa 

You can punch real good
You've lasted longer than I thought you would 
So hey, Mister No Name Kid 
If some night, you're free
Wanna fight for me?"

Mitsuki was smiling above nemuri didn't know it. 

"If you're still alive I would fight for you If you would fight for me!"

She smiled and everyone cheered for her

____________________________________________________________________________

What happens when she walks off stage?

Will she meet the man of her dreams? 

Will he keep her from falling? or will he let her fall?

If You Want To Find Out Read The Next Part!

Lila_G_Night Is Done For This Part BYE!✔