She could feel the heat in her cheeks and she could see the bulge in his pants. She kinda felt bad. There was no hiding his arousal but he couldn't tell how wet she was.

"Ok I was supposed to have comfy clothes for you to put on, wasn't I?" Brian jumped up. He was going to have to change out of those jeans if he was going to be spending the evening kissing her.

"Yea what's up with that?" She joked.

"Here, come with me and you can find something that suits you." He motioned for her to follow.

She took her flats off and her sweater and followed behind him in just her skinny jeans and cami. He hadn't realized it and when he turned around there she was. Her gorgeous C cups poking out from the top of her cami. Oh dear God she had to know what she was doing to him. Her bra was dark blue. He wondered if the panties matched.

"Julie, you don't play fair." Brian said, trying not to stare.

"So, where's that tshirt and shorts you promised." She asked. He grabbed a red tenderloins tshirt , "it'll be way to big on you but will this work?" He asked.

"Looks perfect." She took it from him.

He went to find shorts and when he turned around she had taken her cami off and put on the Tshirt on.

"You look so good in my shirt." He said.

"I feel good in your shirt." She winked at him.

"Ok shorts......." He jokingly pulled out a pair of boxers and tossed them at her. "What about these?"

Julie grabbed the boxers and said, ok I'll wear them but only if you wear some too"

"I wear them all the time." He said. He pulled his jeans down and showed her. Yep, green plaid.

She took her jeans off to put on the boxers and the wouldn't stay up. They both laughed.

"Ya know it's not fair anyway. I'm in my underwear and a tshirt. Why should you have two layers anyway?"

"Who said anything about being fair?" She said.

She threw the boxers back at him and said, suit yourself. She walked out of the room in his tshirt, bra and blue panties that matched. Lord have mercy he thought.

"Wait a second, if we're playing fair, you should ONLY have on a tshirt and underwear, I mean that's all I have on." Brian said.

"Hah nice try" she said.

"Are you hungry? Want me to cook something up? Or order delivery or something?", He asked.

"Ya know that actually sounds really good." She said.

"Do you like Chinese or Thai?" She asked.

"Love them both" he said.

"Ooooh ok how bout Thai?" She asked.

Perfect he said!

"Pad Se Yew please"

She curled up on the couch. She looked so adorable in his tshirt and panties. She caught him looking at her smiling and she asked "what?"

About that time his cat Benjamin jumped up and curled himself up in her lap.

He hesitated and then confessed, "it's been awhile since I've let anyone curl up on my couch and you look really good there."

"Well for what it's worth it's been a very long time since I've been curled up on someone's couch and I feel really good here."

He leaned over and kissed her. He couldn't help it, all he wanted was to kiss her.