"Fine, I'll except your offer.". Shoto then leave the room. Boboiboy stood in silence, he was stilled so Kirishima placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Hey Buddy, are you good?". Shark boy waited for his friend's reply.

"He finally accepted my offer!". Boboiboy said with the brightest smile yet and eyes shining with hope.

His classmates were shocked at this as Todoroki had just glared at him with clear disdain a few seconds ago. But seeing how pure the childish grin was they decided to not tell him and just laughed. Boboiboy also head to Midoriya and said his encouragements:

"Izuku! Let's do our best out there alright?". He said determined for both his declaration and Midoriya's.

"Yeah! I can't fall behind!". Izuku was quickly motivated. Then they all head out to the field.
.

.

.
"HEY!". Present Mic announced from the radio to the gazillions of reporters, live broadcasters, audience, students and pro-heroes watching the first year stage.

"Attention! Swarm! Heroes! Audience! Media! The U.A sport festival is beginning are you all ready!?". He spoke in his usual loud voice "Its time for the first-years to enter the stage!". He said and the stage began to flood with first-year new comers.

"The new talents of this year who scored remarkably in all their tests and missions so far! Class 1-A! From the Hero-course!". The class marched to center stage.

"I hope I can stand out through this.". Ojiro or the second quietest kid beside Koda in class nervously said.

"Isn't Present Mic going overboard with the praise? It makes me feel kinda embarrassed.". Kaminari rubbed the back of his head.

"Here we have though hasn't really stand out much! Also from the hero course! Class 1-B!". Mic says as the class mentioned spilled onto the stage.

"Oh! It's the class next door! Hey guys!". Boboiboy waved at them and nice enough some of them actually waved back. Ok it was like one of them but its still nice.

"Up next! We have general studies! Class C, D and E!". The general department was announced loudly.

"We the have the Support course with their self-invented equipment! F, G and K!"

"Last but still just as important! Business course! I, J and K!". Finally, it was the business course students.

"Its time for a player pledge!". Mrs. Midnight announced as all the students gathered on the first year's stage.

"Well that's an R-rated hero for you.". Kaminari commented as usual.

"It is really alright for her to be here?". Tokoyami's blush didn't quite shown through his black feathers.

"What?". Boboiboy doesn't get it at all but it doesn't mean the voices in his head didn't tell him to turn away.

"Representing the first years! Is Katsuki Bakugou from class 1-A!". Midnight-sensei announced.

"Wait, Kacchan?". Now that Izuku remembered Bakugou was the top scorer in the entrance exam, that's because Boboiboy wasn't there at the time.