Cнаpтёя Tёп|✎

Start from the beginning

I sit up on the bed and watch him open the nightstand to pull out a condom. I thought he was going to pull out a condom. A condom, not condoms.

"Kazimir, we only need one."

"Who said we are having one round?"

"Who said you can have multiple rounds?"

"Who said you get to dictate that?"

"Who said you can choose how long we are going?"

"Who said that who said this, me. I'm saying we are going to fuck when you're physically not able to walk."

"Someone needs to get rid of that confidence for you ASAP," I said.

He chuckles and puts the the rest of the condoms on the nightstand. He kept one in his hand. THere was no way we was finna fuck that long. My baby is going to need some ice on her if that happens.

He pulls off his sweatpants and his boxers. I was met with long and thick veiny cock. It had that mushroom tip with that perfect strawberry icecream pink. I forgot why I love white niggas.

He gets back into the bed. His hair slightly fell into his face and his muscles flexed. He grabbed my ankles and pulls me to him.

I lay flat against the bed and my hair spilling everywhere. He caged me over his muscular body. He didn't move, but watched me. He was intaking ever aspect of my face. He looked down at my lips.

He leaned in and our lips brushed against each other. I leaned up, but he pulled back by an inch.

"You're all mine for the night," he whispers.

He balances himself on one arm and tears the condom with his teeth. Was that supposed to be sexy or what? It was sexy though like I'm already creaming more.

I clenched around nothing, only oozing out my arousal. He stroked his cock and placed it near my pussy, covering the condom with my juices. He slides it up and down, easing it in slowly. He pulls out and goes back in.

He was teasing me and I was sexually frustrated on a different level.

"Kazimir, just fuck me already" I whine.

I wiggle my hips a bit wanting to feel him deeper inside of me. I was aching to be fucked and he was taking his time. He didn't need me to beg him another time and thrust right into me.

"Aa-hh fuck," I moan loudly.

I felt full in an instant. My walls being stretched and expanded. I clenched around him and couldn't control it. He put my legs up and kept them open. He didn't go slow and sensual, he went fast and rough.

His dick stretched my walls and filled every inch of me up. I moaned in pleasure and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I slide my hands into his hair and held on as he fucked me harder.

"Is this how you like it? Being fucked hard like a slut?"

"Yes, Yes fuck," I pant.

He kept thrusting in and out, His strokes becoming longer. I could feel myself coming close to an orgasm.

"Yes, please... Kaz," I moaned.

My legs started to stiffen and I clenched around him more, He didn't slow down. He continued and I couldn't take it.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming fuck," I ramble.

"Cum for me baby," He moans, into my ear.

My vision became blurry and black spots started to appear. I felt water splash on me, and I couldn't think. I could only hear my moans, his and our bodies connecting.