She knew it sounded vain, but as she sat against the wall with her bare legs sprawled out across the banquette, at least fifteen men took it in turns to send her flirtatious glances.

Satine had never been one to refuse a cheeky wink here and there, but as soon as Taehyung tapped his mic and sent an echo through the bar, his eyes locked with hers and everyone else ceased to exist.

His hair was tied back off of his face with his signature bandana and his black shirt was rolled up over his shoulders, revealing his sleeve of tattoos. He looked incredible and as confident as ever with his tongue dancing tauntingly along his bottom lip.

There was something coating the air with a rose-tinted hue that night, and she couldn't quite put her finger on what and why.

"Hi, we're Delayed Chaos. Thank you all for coming," Tae's low voice was like honey, entrancing the crowd. "Our first song of the night is dedicated to a certain someone I met right here at Dynaco. She had the sexiest French accent and a liking for anything sweet. So this one's for you, Red." His glorious boxy smile broke through his lips as he sent Satine a little wink, making her stomach erupt with butterflies.

JK and Hoseok began by clicking their fingers, unable to tear their eyes away from the red head snapping upright in her seat. Taehyung uttered the first line, being followed by Yoongi's fingers bouncing along the piano.

Satine was rarely ever rendered speechless, but this had her palm meeting her mouth in an almighty slap. Really? She mouthed over to them, her eyes large and twinkly.

"She keeps her Moet et Chandon
In her pretty cabinet
"Let them eat cake", she says
Just like Marie Antoinette
A built-in remedy
For Khrushchev and Kennedy
At anytime an invitation
You can't decline..."

"WOOO!" She cheered, using her little fingers to whistle.

"Caviar and cigarettes
Well versed in etiquette
Extraordinarily nice..."

What Satine was experiencing was her idea of heaven. Taehyung's earthy vocals harmonised with the rocky edge behind JK's - it was like Christmas had come early. They always had this ability to turn legendary songs into their own without absolutely butchering them.  

"She's a Killer Queen
Gunpowder, gelatine
Dynamite with a laser beam
Guaranteed to blow your mind
Anytime..."

Satine's arms were in the air whilst Tae sang directly to her, swaying her head from side to side as she chanted along. The crowd was going mental with all the little fangirls drooling over him and acting as delusional as always. Satine didn't mind though, he was hers, and she was his.

There was no fear of losing, not just yet.

"Recommended at the price
Insatiable an appetite
Wanna try?"

Taehyung would have agreed, wholeheartedly as their eyes burned into each other's from across the room. No one would ever compare to his Red Sonja; not in a million years.

"To avoid complications
She never kept the same address
In conversation
She spoke just like a baroness..."

As the song progressed to her favourite verse, Satine's attention was severed for a moment as the bell to the bar rattled and a figure strolled in, drenched from the rain.

Taehyung's attention was piqued too, not only because of Satine's peculiar reaction but because the newcomer was unbelievably hard to ignore. Just her presence alone was intriguing; she was the type of girl stories are centred around. You know, the budding romance kind.