🔥Interrogation🔥

Start from the beginning

"Your insides hurt?" The man looked up at me, with a pained look in his eyes, surprised i was even talking with him. He must know who i am.

"Yes! Please help me!" I looked over at Jack, to see him looking at me, then turn his head the other way. Does he know something I don't? Ramirez came over to the cell, stopping upon seeing me.

"Bella, we're taking Joker into the interrogation room. We'll need you to move just in case." I heard Jack giggle in the cell in humor. I eyed him with a look so he wouldn't even think about saying a word. He simply laughed some more.

"You can head into the room with the others." I gave one more look at Jack, then walked off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About 20 minutes later, they called Jim to come down. Jack hadn't said anything yet. So they figured maybe Jim could get something out of him. Once he got here, he went into the room with Joker. Now I'm a little nervous.

"Evening... Commissioner" Jim was livid. And i could tell. He stormed into the room with the same passion he always has when he's on the job.

"Harvey Dent never made it home." What?? Why didn't anyone tell me this?? So where's Rachel? Please don't let anything happen to her. If something did..... And Jack seemed so proud of himself.

"Of course not." Jim clenched his hands together in anger and annoyance. He was going to get the truth somehow. And i hope he does because i don't want to see something happen to Harvey. I don't hardly know him yet. But he is good guy. And Rachel loves him dearly. Which also may get her killed. And i can't handle that thought.

"What have you done with him?" Jack simply looked from Jim to his cuffed hands, annoyance flashing on his face. Just for show of course. But in his eyes, i could tell he was hiding the answer to a sick joke of his.

"Meee? I was right here. Who did you leave him with? 'Your' people? Assuming of course they still are your people, and not Maroni's. Does it depress you commissioner? To know... just how.. alone you really are. Does it make you feel responsible for Harvey Dents current predicament?" I just stood there, not being able to say anything. I want to scream at him so bad. I want to yell why. But i'm in no position to even say anything considering how much I've let happen without saying  a word to anyone. I don't want to lose Jack. And i know I've only known him a short time now. But he's shown me a side of myself that i can't let go. Me. Truly me. Not just Bruce Wayne's daughter.

"Where is he?" Jack looked humored a tad. But kept the serious look on his face. He wasn't going to break. He loved the show he was putting on. And we all were his stars.

"What's the time?" What?? What does that have to do with where Harvey is? Even Jim looked mad at the question.

"What difference does that make?" Jack simply chuckled, knowing what anger we was getting from Jim. And eating it up.

"Welll... Depending on the time, he may be in one spot or several." My eyes widened. What had he done.....? I couldn't move at this point. My hands were shaking. My breathing was rapid and my heart was beating so fast. And Jim simply sighed. He had enough.

"If we're gonna play games, I'm gonna need a cup of coffee." Jim unlocked the handcuffs on Jack, standing up to leave. Really? Just like that? This isn't normal for Jim. He doesn't give up.

"Aaah, the good cop bad cop routine?" Jim seemed to be hiding something. Some secret he was ready to pull out of his sleeve. And he couldn't help but send Joker a little look.

"Not exactly." I watched as Jim came into the room, when his eyes landed on me, giving me a smile. Then the lights came on in the interrogation room. I held my breath. It was dad. He suddenly slammed Jack's head down on the table, causing me to gasp. What the hell is going on?? But it sure didn't bother Jack one bit. Like nothing had even happened.