Chapter 21- speak

Start from the beginning

     Parker picks up his phone as it begins to ring. I began talking as he walks out of the room only to come back and starts taking off all the cords Jaylen has "what are you doing" we all question him as he grabs both of her hands and stands her up "Taking you to a different hospital"

Jaylen creases her eyebrows as Parker starts putting all of her stuff in his duffle bag. Was this his plan all along? "Why?" My dad asks this being the first thing he has said all day. Parker looks back at him and back to jay "one the doctor sucks ass, I don't get answers when I ask and I looked at her chart" he puts on Jaylens shoes as he speaks.

This time I speak " what does her chart have to do with anything" I ask as he ties her shoes. He looks up and tells me " they ignored the fact jaylen is allergic to penicillin" how does he know this?

Jaylen doesn't tell this to anyone. " it's dangerous considering they took her into surgery without asking anything or taking her allergies into account, so I'm taking her to a better hospital where I know for a fact I'll get answers and she'll get the care she needs."

The door opens as an EMT with a wheelchair walks in jaylen looks hesitant to leave "it'll be ok" Jaylen just nods as parker reassured her it's ok. I share a look with my dad and he also nodded indicating it was fine.

We all walk to the exit when Jaylens doctor stops us "I'm sorry but she can't leave yet-" Parker cut her off and tell her we're leaving with Jaylen.

"I'm sorry but you can't just take her without consent first" the doctor desperate to keep Jaylen here. Why? I'll investigate this further as soon as I know jay is ok.

Parker steps up to the doctor who has now called security. Once again I see as Parker's eyes darken and his voice gets deeper. There it is again. He laughed darkly as he says "says who? You? Because I know for a fact you can't keep her here if she doesn't want to be here."

Parker began to wheel jaylen to the exit again when a security guard grabbed his arm turning him around. Me and my dad stepped forward backing up Parker if he needed any. Parker just looked down to where the man was holding his grip. "I suggest you let go before you end up here" was it just a bunch of empty threats?

Maybe but if they were I'm sure it wouldn't matter anyway because the man would still end up in the hospital. My dad steps forward as do I. What Parker does next took us as a surprise.

He gets the mans fingers and begins to twist them till he is on his knees in pain. This kid is a high school student who look like he couldn't even hurt a fly. Was it just facade?

The man is still on his knees in pain but Parker doesn't let go he just looks up and says " I wouldn't" as he stares at the guard pulling out a taser.

This catches my dad's attention. This time he speaks "I agree with the kid you shouldn't do that" that was my cue to pull out my own gun. I aim it to the man pointing his taser to Parker. The kid doesn't seem fazed as I do this.

Next thing I know the man shoots the taser to Parker. But Parker doesn't let go. The electrical shocks not fazing him at the least. Parker moves to the man and forces the taser out of his hands before he points it to the doctor. "Speak" he says as the doctor just shakes in fear as the boy points the taser gun her way.

My own gun still pointed to the other guards. Parker just shakes his head as the doctor gives no answers once again.

She gave no answers as to why jay was having seizures, no answers on the baby, now no answers as to why she wants to keep jay here. "Pathetic" Parker said as he pulls the trigger and the doctor falls back getting shocked by the taser.

While all the guards rush to the doctor Parker to the chance to wheel Jaylen out. She had fainted as the man grabbed Parker. He looks down at her and back at the doctor. What was he thinking?

I'm now very intrigued by this kid. He picks up jaylen bridal style and walks out with us on tow. The EMT nodded at Parker as he puts her on the gurney and gets her on the provided ambulance. "You guys go with her I'll follow."

I nodded as Parker walks away. My dad speaks as the ambulance drives us to the hospital Parker is taking her. " call Winston, find out everything you can about this kid" I nodded once again calling the famous man named Winston.

He was a very good informant . He has been with us for years and has been able to provide information in everything and everyone. I hope we have a detailed report soon because I too am very curious about who exactly Parker Everett is.

————————————————————————

A/N: surprise surprise another chapter in Thomas's POV!!!! Lmk if you like Parker's character development!!

Love-XxX