Draco shook his head, "No, I won't let it take you away from me."

  Catherine smiled at him, gently brushing the tip of their nose together. "I won't let it either."

  Like hell she would. Her saviour complex was something he admired, but he couldn't stand it.

  She leaned forward and kissed him hard. He was taken aback by the power of her kiss but returned it with equal force.

  "Make love to me, Draco. Make love to me until the sun rises."

  The words were like honey and her tongue tasted even sweeter. The feverish frenzy began as her legs now hooked around his hips. Draco's hands were tangled in her hair, while hers skimmed across his chest.

  Draco slowly slipped her robes off her shoulders exposing her naked breast, the material now a mess around her waist. He cupped them, giving a gentle squeeze and Catherine moaned against his lips. His thumb slowly brushed over her buds before slowly rolling it between two fingers.

  "Draco..." Catherine breathed out his name. She was a very sensitive person and Draco loved it. He continued, tending to her nipples, pinching ever so slightly until they turned bright red against her pink skin. Catherine was now a panting mess in his lap.

  He moved to kiss the sensitive spot on her neck and she gasped loudly again. Her hips wanted to grind into him but the table made it difficult for her to do so. His kisses trailed down towards her collarbone then reaching the top part of her chest.

  "My Catherine," he murmured. "My love."

  Draco placed his mouth where his fingers were and Catherine flinched at the sudden wetness. He slowly licked his way and sucked to his heart's content, never leaving her other bud unattended.

  "Oh God." she writhed. Her hands now behind his head pulled him closer to him and Draco smiled.

  He moved to give the other nipple the same treatment, trailing wet kisses in between. But this time his hands moved to touch her stomach and pulled on the knot of her robe, finally letting it drop to the floor.

  "Draco!" She gasped when his fingers found the wetness between her things. He loved how she liked to call out his name when they are skin to skin. Like a prayer and he was her God.

  He softly ran two fingers from the top of her slit and circled her clit. His mouth left her breast because he wanted to look up at her face. Both of her hands were now placed on his shoulders, her back was arched beautifully. Her whole face scrunched up in pure lust.

  "Beautiful." He muttered under his breath. His fingers had to slow down on her clit so that he could extend her pleasure. He finally pushed his fingers into her and she screamed his name again. Slowly pumping in and out creating the sweetest torture. Catherine began matching the rhythm of his fingers. His own composure nearly broke when he felt the pressure building from within him.

  She whimpered loudly when he withdrew his hand. He picked her up with ease and placed her sitting on the table. He nudged her legs apart and slowly spread them wide open. Draco fell onto his knees. He placed sucking kisses all over her inner thighs and Catherine was relentless.

  "Draco please." She begged him for any relief. The smell of her was intoxicating. His finger traced a lazy circler near her wet lips, lightly brushing her sensitive parts and her body jerked.

  "Please love- oh fucking hell..." she moaned loudly as his lips met her wetness. He licked like his life had depended on it. He lapped against her folds, curling his tongue. The pleasure took over her body and Catherine laid flat on the table as her release tore through her.