❤🌼31🌼❤

It was reaching dusk with purple hues clouding with heavy patters of the raindrop of the window from where Zhan gazed at emptiness. He sighed for the umpteeth time and got up to go to washroom when he heard some voices. Curiousity etched him as he peeped through peep hole and his entire existence froze. Seungyoun and Wenhan were making out right at the door of Yibo's apartment. How pathetic! Just yesterday night they got together and this has Seungyoun to offer to Yibo? Anger rose in Zhan as he quickly open the door, stomped towards him and jerked Wenhan away.

        "YOU DESPICABLE PIECE OF A SHIT! HOW DARE YOU CHEAT?"

        "Zhan?" Wenhan muttered.

        "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SPROUTING? AND WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO INTERFERE IN MY BUSINESS?"

        "WHATEVER CONCERNS MY YIBO IS MY BUSINESS." Zhan spat out on which Seungyoun completely lost it. He punched Zhan hard and stranggled his neck as he backed him to the wall.

        "YOU PIECE OF A TRASH. YOU DARE BLAME ME AFTER FUCKING RUINING YIBO'S MOOD AND HURTING HIM THAT TOO ON HIS SPECIAL DAY! I KNEW IT ALL ALONG THAT YOU ARE A DUMBSHIT, I WARNED YIBO. BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT HE SAW IN YOU THAT HE IS IN LOVE WITH YOU!" Seungyoun growled as Wenhan tried to seperate him. Zhoucheng came to a timely help and seperated Seungyoun and shielded Zhan.

       "What the hell is wrong with you?" Zhoucheng asked.

        "Wrong with me? ASK YOUR FUCKING BROTHER WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIM. AFTER HURTING YIBO HE HAS THE FUCKING AUDACITY TO BLAME ME TGAT I AM CHEATING YIBO!"

        "Gege you got it all wrong." Zhan who was still out of breathe was panting heavily as he glanced at Zhoucheng.

        "What do you mean A-Cheng?"

        "Where is your phone? Why are you here? Weren't you suppose to be in the Academy or whereever Dad ssnt you? Wenhan ge you said he is not here."

        "Yes, I mean it was locked and no lights were on, how would I know he has been ghosting inside?"

        "Yes you, what did you say to Yibo?" Seungyoun asked angrily.

        "None of your fucking business."

        "Gege, it all misunderstanding. Yibo and Seungyoun are not together." Zhoucheng said which increased Zhan's temper.

        "You dare to reject my didi's love for you." Zhan hissed.

        "What the fuck are you sprouting? Why would he love me when he is already in love with you." Seungyoun hissed back and Zhan froze.

        "What?" Zhan mumbled.

        "Yes gege, Yibo yesterday helped Wenhan ge to propose Seungyoun to which he accepted and they both are dating and about the cake, its Seungyoun's birthday today too so they planned this surprise for him." Zhan's eyes widened as sudden realisation dawned on him. How wrong he was! Due to his dumbness and ignorance not only he himself but his didi was hurting. He hurt him yet again due to selfishness. Zhan let out a painful groan as years made out of his way and he slumped on to the ground with his back on the wall.

        "What did I do didi? What did I do?" Zhan mumbled as he cried by hiding his face in his palm. Zhoucheng sat beside him and drew circles on his back to to calm him down.

        "I said so hurtful words to him. I-I told him t-that he-he is a bother to me. I said things which I couldn't even fathom how hateful they were. I said to him to wa-warm his bed with h-him." Seungyoun totally lost it as he grabbed Zhan's collar, made him stood up and placed a crisp and hard slap on his face.