💜🌺04🌺💜

"Bo-di, A-Xing was telling me about his feelings towards Yubin" Zhan said non-chalantly. It was after sunset they were returning to Yibo's house walking leisurely side by side. "Really" Yibo replied shocked.

"I think you should talk to him. He said he was scared to confront you all regarding his sexuality. I told him there was nothing to worry anndddd......" Zhan continued after putting his hand over Yibo's shoulder pulling him closer to him.

"Annddd I told him how great his brother is to already figure out his likings and dis-likings." Zhan completely grinning at his junior.

"Hmmm!! I know he might be nervous. I will talk to him." Yibo replied slightly smiling to Zhan who was leaning over him.

"Do you realise Bo-di we have few months with us before you will leave for thr exchange program" Zhan said. He approached Yibo in his school days in search of a true friend and Yibo has accepted him with open arms. Zhan has always leaned on Yibo whenever his mind is in chaos. Having everything since birth but no one to refer while emotional conflicts, Yibo has done that for him. Yibo has always seen his moods through the smiles he shows to the world. Little did he know that his didi has always been this doting.

"Aye!! Zhan ge don't let me think you will miss me. Ewwww" Yibo said teasingly. Like always Yibo has sensed Zhan's spirits going down. He has always been a keen observer to the moods and likings for his loved once and Zhan was not his only friend but also the love of his life. He has seen previously how Zhan goes through emotional stress. Zhan may be otherwise perfect in everything but not in distangling the various emotions within him. This is also the main cause he has never ever thought about confessing his feeling. He knows that this would ruin Zhan and his precious friendship.

"Ofcourse I will miss you. Whom will I pester and annoy the hell out of them? Only you are foolish enough to get annoyed by me." Said Zhan. He has always been considerate regarding his didi not to let know his feelings but he also knows that his didi can easily see through him. The feelings in Zhan has always been transparent to Yibo and he want or not unconsciously he has been depending on his didi whenever he is in chaos.

"Yes! Dream on." Yibo said shrugging his shoulders and fastening his steps pretending to be annoyed.

"Sorry sorry. Hahahahaah Yibo why you get annoyed so easily. But aye Bo-di?" Zhan exclaimed somewhat seriously catching up with Yibo matching his pace. Yibo glanced him sensing serious expression on his gege's face.

"Hm?"

"Yibo I want nothing but a promise. Make friends there, you will obviously need a accompany there but don't forget you won't forget me. Remember I am your best friend so don't let anyone as close as I am to you. Understand? I don't want my importance in your life to be shared. Do you get me?" Zhan said raising his pinky finger.

"Zhan ge you know that no one can replace you in my life. If not then have a little confidence on yourself. Will you replace me if Iwill not be there ? No, right? Same goes with me. I won't and on top of that I have given exam today, I am not even sure if I iwill get selected so don't worry." Yibo said. He saw some insecurity in Zhan's eyes and like always helped him to figure out his emotion. Like always he makes him stand in Zhan's position and Zhan on his to let him understand the feelings. Zhan somewhat calmed down realising that he would not have given anyone his didi's place in his life.

"Given your brain, I highly doubt that you won't clear. You have various Olympiads and its just a entrance exam. A small matter for you and promising me won't cost you anything so just promise naa." Zhan said bringing his pinky finger infront of Yibo's face. Yibo just shook his head with a smile at his gege's childlike behaviour. He hooked his pinky finger with the other and promised him. He knows that he love Zhan and in no condition will ever stop loving him. He did not realise that he should also have taken the promise.

Reaching the house, both Zhan and Yibo had dinner with the others prepared by Mrs. Wang and after having a warm family conversation in which Zhan has always been invited to participate, they all retired to all their rooms. Yibo's room was always a sophisticated one without any loud colors. Alike him, he had his room simple and sorted. A single bed enough for him to rest peacefully with a study table a little book shelf and an almirah with a mirror. Whenever Zhan would stay, Yibo would always sleep on the floor on a mattress and his gege on his bed and Zhan never complained because that would always lead to an argument and a sulking Yibo. Yibo thinks that Zhan being a rich person is not habitual of sleeping in bed and having a single bed one had to sleep on floor and Yibo willingly gave up on his bed and Zhan not to trouble him further would sleep, he just wants his didi's company.

(Think this as Yibo's room)

Later at midnight while everyone was asleep Yibo was wide awake thinking about the things Zhan said to him. About A-Xing and the promise. Yibo made a note to talk to his little brother the next day and continued to ponder on Zhan's word.

 Yibo made a note to talk to his little brother the next day and continued to ponder on Zhan's word

Thats all for today. See you in the next chapter