💝🌿29🌿💝

"What the hell A-Cheng!!"

        "Shut up. He won't mind it."

        "But I would!"

        "If you both don't stop now, I will telling you, I will kill you both prior Yibo's birthday." The Xiao brothers immediately shut up. Its half past eleven in night and everyone has gathered in Zhan's condo. They have planned to barge inside Yubo's apartment for a midnight surprise with the help of FanXing who is staying with Yibo. Its Zhoucheng who has smudged the cream on cake and both Zhan and him are bickering over the beautiful but a little blemished cake.

 Its Zhoucheng who has smudged the cream on cake and both Zhan and him are bickering over the beautiful but a little blemished cake

        "You see Yi Jie, he knows Yibo would be happy with a piece of bread still he is-"

        "Cut off your nonsense Cheng. Zhan let it be. Its time. We need to settle inside too. A-Yu, call A-Xing to open the door secretly." Yubin nodded and called FanXing. After few minutes the door of Yibo's apartment clicked opened and slightly ajared from where FanXing sneaked.

        "We need to prepare in the drawing room only." FanXing said keeping his voice low.

        "But why? We will straight away go inside Yibo's room." Zhan said.

        "No we cannot. Ge has some surprise planned for Seungyoun hyung, he has decorated the room and has not even allowed me to enter." Zhan froze. Yibo has planned something for Seungyoun? That too on his birthday?

        "So?" Zhoucheng asked. He somewhat understood Zhan's dilemma.

        "I think he is gonna propose him." FanXing squealed in excitement and clasped his hand while colors faded off Zhan's face. How could this be? He has not yet confessed his feelings! Zhan's hand shook a bit while the cake disbalanced. Ziyi immediately took hold of the cake with concern evident on her face.

        "Lets get i-"

        "What are you guys doing outside?" Wenhan asked as he came out of his condo.

        "Shh. We are surprising Yibo on his birthday." Before Wenhan could say anything Zhan took the cake from Ziyi and entered inside the aparent to see Yibo near the refridgerator drinking water. He glanced at everyone back and was going to wish him when suddenly.

        "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE!"  Seungyoun rushed out of his room and hugged Yibo tight who choked on water.

        "You-"

        "Happy birthday to you,
         Happy birthday to you,
         Happy birthday dear Yibo,
         Happy birthday to you."
It was FanXing who started singing followed by the rest who were startled by Seungyoun. Yubo and Seungyoun glanced back and Yibo's eyes widen in surprise and lit with happiness.