💟💐10💐💟

Time passed quickly and much to Yibo's displeasure Sunday came. As planned by 10 in the morning Ziyi and Yubin visited Wang's place. All the while Ziyi made sure that she pretty much keep Yibo's mind occupied. She saw that Yibo was really sad but was trying to keep a calm composure for everyone's sake. She did not push him to the edge because she knew how secretive Yibo was and being the understanding Shijie she was, she handled the situation pretty easily.

        "Gege when will your result come?" Fanxing asked. He has been really excited for the results. He has full faith on his brother. Given his brother's previous performance he knew for sure that he is gonna get selected.

        "A-Xing this is the last time I am telling you. It is still 2 hours for the results to be declared so you better not ask me now." Yibo replied. He was also expecting positive results but he was damn nervous about it too.

Just then a call disturbed them and Yibo rolled his eyes. It was his Zhan ge. He also have called no. of times asking same question asking the same question.

"Zhan-ge its two hours from now. Got it?"

"Aiyaa no greetings? Look this is what you get when you are too excited and nrevous for your didi's well being."

"Stop being dramatic. You have your date, why not concentrating on that."

"As I told you Yibo you are more important. As you said, I came to date now I can atleast call. Who knows they would declare the results early. It is possible and you know that. Right?"

"If that happens then I will call you. Zhan-ge what would Xuanyi think? Don't make her feel neglected."

"You really know about these stuffs huhh? Do you also want one? I can arrange."

Yibo chuckled. What could he probably say now? Let him get over his feelings for the latter then he would see what to do in future.

"Hmmm. Zhan-ge I will hang up now. I habe work to do.l

"Bye Bo-di"

"Bye Zhan-ge"

Yibo disconnected the call and turned to see Ziyi looking at him with raised brows

        "Anything wrong shijie. You want anything?" Yibo asked politely

        "Yes, I want you to stop receiving Zhan's call for the time being. After result call him." She said and Yibo pursed his lips and nodded. He knew whatever Ziyi said was for his sanity.

        "Lets get back to work." Yibo said and both of them trudded back to their workspace.

On the hand Zhan was every five minutes checking his phone much to Xuanyi's irritation. When she reached the cafe she saw Zhan talking to Yibo. Then after every few moments Zhan would call him and it really pissed her.

        "Zhan-ge. Do you not like me?" She asked. Her voice had a tint of saddness.

        "Do you think I would have come here at first place if I haven't like you."

         "Then why are you calling Yibo after every few minutes."

        "Xuanyi I just called Yibo thrice. His results would be out any moment."

        "Xiao-ge I request you to kindly don't attend any calls from anyone. I would really like if you pay attention to me more." Xuanyi asked with a nervous smile.

Zhan laughed slightly and nodded turning his mobile on silent mode and continued with his date.

                    It was fifteen minuyes past one when Yibo and Ziyi were totally engrossed in the designed. Suddenly Fanxing rushed towards Yibo.