Asher then takes her on the bed and then he removed her dupatta and started to kiss her neck and bite her there.
She hissed and held him tightly,
He then again kissed her forehead and then he set her dress .

She looked at him and then hugged her him and said
" Asher I lo...." .

he cut her and said
" Sleep jaan I know you are tired and sleepy."
Saying this he pull her into his chest.. She smiled at herself and hug him, because she realise that she love her arrogant dean.

She hug him tightly and kissed ligtly on his chest.

In mornig Anaya take bath and started to get ready infront of mirror then she noticed the hickey and shouted " Ooh god what happened to me ?"

Asher came near her and asked
" What happened why are you shouting ?"

She said " Look this look like a big mosquitoes bite me ,
we need to do pest control in this house."

He then said " Anaya Begum,
Its love bite which I gave you yesterday night ."

Her eyes went wide and then she remembered something and said more to herself
" It means that day,
It was love bite not mosquito bite on Noor bhabhi 's neck.
Shit!"

Asher raised his eyebrows indicating her to explain .
She then started to say

Flashback

Anaya said during breakfast that "Bhabhi ( sisters in law ) What happened to ur neck why it is red?
It look like some insect bite you."

Noor become red in shyness due to her questions because till now all elders understand what is the actual reason of Noor' s wearing full neck clothes,
except our innocent anaya because her brain only work on doing pranks on others.

Then Noor said shuttering that
" Actually Anaya a big mosquito bite me that's why it become red."

Anaya said in tension
" Ooh no!
Mom you should please make pest control for mosquito,
ok otherwise it will bite other people also ."

Armaan's mom replied controlling her laugh
"Ok Anaya,
I will do it tomorrow but now you just eat your dinner and keep quiet 🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐.

Flashback end 

Asher started to laugh and Anaya pouted on her stupidity,
After that they both went to have there breakfast and to meet people of that State.

After two days

Anaya receive a envelope  and she smirk and looked at sleeping figure of Asher.

She put the envelope in  the drawer and then she went to the balcony and called Bahadur chacha and instruct him to do something and After that she came inside the room and lay down on her husband and sleep peacefully .

Asher opened his eyes and hug her . He knew that she is upto something and he choose to trust her rather than asking her anything.

In these day Most of the people started to accept Anaya as their Badi begum ,
because of her pure heart and kind nature and above all she behave like a true Queen when it comes to justice . These people know that she will take truth out one day.

Next day Anaya went to her Mother in laws old room and take out her sarees and wear it by remembering Asher's words " You can take it anything from here ,
because only you have right on my Mom's dress and jwelery."

She wear it and got ready .

She came back and saw that Asher was finding something near bed

She came back and saw that Asher was finding something near bed .
he turned and freez on his spot by looking at her.

How was the chapter tell me in comment .
I just thought to give a face to Anaya's character.
Dont forget to vote guys
Thanks lovely readers.