Business Leaders Award Event

Sasuke's POV

      I was putting on my suit when Itachi walked in. "Need help with your tie?", He asked. "Yeah.", I said. "So exactly what do you feel for Karin?", He asked and I rolled my eyes. "A great assistant. I don't have feelings for her.", I said. "Okay. Also try to be nice this year. You don't want everyone against.", Itachi said. "I don't really care.", I said. "Of course you don't. Here I'm done. You should get going.", Itachi said and I left to get Karin.

Karin's POV

I was brushing my hair when I got a text from Sasuke.

Sasuke: Come outside

Me: Okay

I went downstairs and saw a limo. Sasuke got out the limo and opened the door. "Come on get in.", He said and I got in the car. "You got a limo?", I asked. "Of course. Have you never been in one?", He asked. "No.", I said. "I figured as much. You look great Karin.", Sasuke said and I smiled. "Thank you.", I said. "Stick close to me and don't drink too much. You can hold your liquor right?", He asked. "Of course I can hold my liquor. I barely drink I'll be fine.", I said and he laughed. "I don't believe you but we'll see.", He said. We talked the rest of the way there. When we got there Sasuke got out and held out his hand and I took it. Then reporters starting yelling questions. "Sasuke who's this girl with you?", One asked. "Is this charity work? Her outfit lacks class.", One man said and Sasuke turned and gave them sharp glare and he shut up. "Don't listen to them.", He said pulling me still holding my hand. When we got inside he let go and I linked my arm onto his. We went to the person who would tell us where our seats are. We were sitting there talking when two men who looked like Sasuke sat down.

"Of course they sit us with y'all.", Sasuke said annoyed. "Atleast introduced us.", The older one said. "Karin this my brother and Father. Itachi and Fagaku this is my assistant Karin.", I said. "Karin it's great to finally meet you.", Itachi said. "Finally?", I asked confused. "I heard Sasuke got a new assistant and I was curious.", He said. "Why don't we get drinks.", Fagaku said. Calling a waiter over here. "Karin you look great.", Hinata said walking up. "Hey Hinata.", I said hugging her. "Hi Hinata.", Sasuke said. "Hi Sasuke.", Hinata said and then they glared at each other. "Hinata where's your father?", Fagaku asked and Hinata pointed to a table across the room and Fagaku left and she took his seat. "Sasuke do you think you'll win an award tonight.", Hinata asked. "More than you I'm sure.", He said smirking. "I figured you'd say that. Don't get disappointed.", Hinata said smirking. "Maybe you two should calm down.", A blond haired man said walking up in an orange suit. "Naruto.", Hinata said blushing. "Shut up loser you'll be lucky if you win anything.", Sasuke said. "I'm in no way inferior to you Sasuke.", Naruto said leaning close to his face. "Okay loser. I'm sure there's other fast food places that would love to talk with you. Take Hinata with you also.", Sasuke said and Naruto glared at him, then grabbed Hinata's hand and walked away. "Did you have to be so rude to them?", I asked. "Yes.", Sasuke said and Naruto walked back with Hinata still holding her hand. "I run a chain of ramen restaurants.", Naruto said and Sasuke shrugging. Then he walked off again.

Me, Sasuke, and Itachi were talking when it started. "Thank you all for coming tonight. So many new and regular faces. Let's give it up for Sasuke who's finally brought a date this year.", The lady said and everyone started laughing and clapping. While Sasuke just glared at the lady. "Let's start with the awards shall we.", The lady said. Things like this make me nervous so I ordered more drinks making sure to be careful.

Sasuke's POV

I'm glad I brought Karin she made the night tolerable. I ignored my Dad and mostly spoke to her though she got along with Itachi until his date Izumi came and he just talked to her. I won a few awards Most Successful Business Man in the 20's, Most Successful Business Man, Most Successful to take over Business, Most Successful Business owner in Konoha City, Hottest Business Man, and Most Successful Business this year. I gave a different speech when I received Hottest Business Man and when I got back to the table they were talking about me. "Sasuke I know you don't lack confidence.", Itachi said. "And your a very cocky person.", Faguku said. "So why don't you think your hot?", Karin asked like they had planned this. "I don't know but wouldn't it be weird just going around acting like I'm hot. If I'm hot then I'm hot if I'm not then oh well. I don't do this to get recognized for my looks.", I said and Karin smiled she looked off. "You are *hiccup* hot Sasuke", Karin said barely keeping her head up. "Don't tell me your drunk.", I said annoyed. "I'm *hiccup* not see.", She said standing up and then falling over but I caught her and place her back in her seat. "I'll get you some water.", I said calling the waiter over.

      She drunk the water but it barely had any effect. "Let's go.", I said standing up. "Okay *hiccup* Sasuke. Bye Itachi *hiccup* Izumi and Fagaku.", she said grabbing my arm for support and we went into the lobby and sat down. I called for my car and waited. I looked over at her and saw her asleep on my shoulder and I moved the hair out her face. When the car came I took Karin's heels off and put her on my back. I walked outside to the car as the paparazzi yelled questions at me and I ignored them. I placed her gently in the car and then got in. It was a quiet ride but in a peaceful calming way. She woke up when we got to my house. "Where are we?", she asked. "My house.", I said as we got out and she could still barely stand. I opened the door and she wobbled in barely keeping her balance. She tried to go up the stairs and I grabbed her. I tried to carry her but she kept moving I put one hand on waist and then I tried to grab her side but accidentally touched her boob. "Sorry.", I said moving my hand. "It's fine.", She said a slight shade of pink. "Just let me carry you.", I said and she stopped moving allowing to finally carry her up the stairs.

     I put her in my room and left to get her some things. I came back and gave her bags incase she throws up, aspirin, and water. "Thank you Sasuke and sorry about tonight.", She said. "It's fine. I'm glad you came.", I said and she smiled. I went to get her some clothes to change into. I gave her a T-shirt and some some shorts. Then I left. Itachi came home with Izumi a while later. "Did you take Karin home?", Itachi asked. "No I brought her here to take care of her.", I said. "Awww so you like Karin.", Izumi said. "No but I do care about her.", I said. "I have the awards you left.", Itachi said handing me a bag. "Oh I forgot all about those thanks.", I said taking the bag. "Sasuke why'd swear off dating exactly?", Izumi asked. "So people would leave me alone. I'll date someone when I find someone.", I said. "You should give Karin or Sakura a chance.", Izumi said. "Sakura.", I said confused. "She's a beautiful girl and you've known each other for a long time. You like her as long as she isn't forcing her feelings upon you.", Itachi said. "I'll think about it.", I said shrugging before going into my trophy room. I placed them on the shelf and then went to take a shower.

________________________________
Like and Comment please

     This isn't as long as I'd like but I just really wanted to update one of my stories. School started back up and once I get more into being back in school and into a schedule I'll start updating more. Thank you for being patient with me.
                       ~Kris