She only smiles politely, "yes, that's it for today sir."

'Go on. Ask me for dinner so we can make up.'

(Y/n)'s heart screams, yet her mouth keeps shut. She prays as if Levi would hear her thoughts.

"I see. Then you should go home too."

'Don't say you'll go home, tell me you want to go somewhere with me, anywhere !' Levi thought.

She nods, "thank you sir, then I'll head off now."

'Tch, man up, Levi ! Just order her to stay-'

However before Levi has the chance to say so, the secretary already packs her things and struts off.

- Small timeskip-

(Y/n) strolls down the street to head home when suddenly her phone buzzes, indicating an incoming call or new messages. Her heart skips a beat as she quickly fishes out her phone, 'maybe it's Mr. Ackerma-'

[Porco Galliard]

Her shoulders slump down, but she picks up the call anyway, "hey Pock."

"No, forget about drinks. I'm just.. tired... Alright, byee."

She's not in the mood to get tipsy or something, but the 'talk' with Mr. Ackerman, a.k.a. her boyfriend really ruins her day. With that, she proceeds to walk home.

--------------------------------------

9.25 PM

(Y/n) groans out of boredom.

It's already quite late for her. Even though she's already clad in her comfy T-shirt and shorts, she still can't sleep. The woman had spent an hour simping over an anime character, Gojo Satoru, but that's just it. She gets really bored after that.

'Should I watch Saiki Kusuo ? Or Jurassic World ? What would Gojo Satoru probably do in this situation-'

Someone knocks on her apartment door, cutting off her train of thoughts.

Being a good person she is, (Y/n) rushes to open the door with a smile, "yes, who is it-" and that smile immediately disappears when she sees her boss waiting outside with hands behind his back, "Mr. Ackerman ?"

"Were you sleeping ?"

She shook her head, "it's too early for that. Anyways, what are you doing here ?"

Levi clears his throat, "about today, I-"

"DELIVERY !!"

(Y/n) almost jumps out of shock while Levi mentally curses at whoever just interrupted his words. A random man pushes Levi out of the way and hands (Y/n) a large box, "are you Ms. (Y/n) (L/n) ?"

"Ah yes, thank you !"

She happily accepts the package. The delivery man then excuses himself before leaving the two.

Out of curiosity, Levi's eyes scanned what's written on the box.

[Mozzarella Balls]

"Really ? Mozzarella balls ?" He questioned.

(Y/n) can only smile sheepishly at the mention of her favorite food, "oh, this is a steady seller on the home shopping channel. It's really delicious so I often order it to fill up my fridge."