Part 14

It must have passed some minutes after I had landed on the ground and I did not were I was. I looked at my surroundings in front of me was a huge building that looked abandoned, in a distance I saw a person coming towards me. Did I have regained my ability and control over my body and was Andrew still inside my head. I clenched my fist and fire appeared in my fist looking at the person coming closer and closer to me. Soon I saw Carlo walking and standing front of me  out of fog and I saw him smiling at me as I backed away.

'' Look who decided to join us, and we had to take the length to make Andrew calling you. I'm proud that you get used to your power because I  have and Hydra has so much planned for you'' said Carlo with a evil smile

'' How do you known this and my powers?  I don't wanna hurt any of you so let me be alone." I said still walking back away from him

"A little to late for that don't you think Hope Odinson? We at Hydra have known that since we payed someone too take you away from Asgard and observing you since you were a kid. Your life here on earth has been controlled by us, Than why do you think your adoptive parents was so controlling about you.  Soldiers take her away!" Said Carlo looking at me and the soldiers coming at every direction.

As he said that small information a small anger rise inside me and took down every man one by one coming at me. I shut my eyes for second and my eyes glowed a mix of blue and red and a smirk on my face looking at Carlo. The man kept coming more and more I shocked every man that came and shot fire. I had fight them for 5 minutes non stop. One of them hit me on the head a flashback came back at I saw what I did to the avengers and Bucky and Steve almost killing the only guys I ever cared for. I fell to the ground of what I just had done Bucky and Steve every thing stopped for me for a second. For the first time in my life I was afraid of myself and the powers I carried and I almost killed Steve and Bucky.  Carlo smiled as he saw me fell to the ground and that he was once again had control over me, he told them to bring me inside the building and to the basement. Inside the building was covered in Hydra equipment, symbols and real men and soldier working for Hydra and wearing the Hydra symbol on their jackets. How would avengers, Bucky and Steve found me here in these building. This was the main building of Hydra and they took me to the basement were I saw experiment and science equipment and a big cooler. I started to resist and move trying to get away. As I saw the equipments downs in the basement flashback appear inside my brain.

"Please no!!! I'm begging you, i do everything but not these!!" I screamed as terror rise inside me trying to resist more and shake away.

Flashback after Hydra took Hope away from Steve and Buck 1945.

They took me inside the elevator to a plane and a pain like something put a needle inside me. Everything went dark and the movement of my body. I had no idea where they took me and i did not wake up until some days passed and saw me laying down in a table wearing a white dress like the hospital. My hands and body was strapped down and could not move.

"Please let me go!" I said looking at the nearest science guy looking desperate.  Soon I realized that one of  the 10 person in the room doing something in my body, was Zola the same guy taking me away from Buck and Steve.

"You are awake Hope. Oh i have so much planned for you. You will not remember anything from the point leading up to these. You are my dream project. Time to head back to sleep" said Zola with a smile and putting mask over my mouth that made me fall back in to the abyss.

Please don't make me loose the memories of Bucky and Steve I said to myself. The only two boxes that i ever cared for.

I woken up not remembering anything of who i was and how i made it here, The couple of days i had not spoken to any of the scientist and i was a lab project. I had seen a muscular man around here with a metal arm on his left hand who also did not talk to me, quite handsome (Bucky).
After they had done the chair experiment inside his body it was my turn, I only spend time here in the experiment room where they did test on, training room alone or in my room that i was looked inside. They tilting me down and placed a machine on my head and i started screaming of pain. The rest of the day i was laying down in the table strapped down and something in my mouth so i would not destroy my teeth and screaming so loud of pain. After 3 hours strapped down they took me to another room.

"I think we done for now, we will wake you up again in a couple of years when we need you solider" said Zola and some guards placing me in a capsule and looked me inside and freezing me down. (Like they did with the Bucky. She was experimented much more than Bucky. They were in hydra same time)

I d0n't know for how long i was frozen down or if they did froze me up and if i did something horrible.

(Back to the 20th century)

I screamed and beg them not to experience the same torture like i did for years ago, they did not listen to me and strapped me down to the table. When i was strapped down I had no power to break loose, i saw two men come in to the room i was in. It was Carlo and Andrew smiling evil as they saw me being powerless.

"Oh Love you should not have broken up with me, or hit me with your powers. Everything was going exactly like planned until Tony Stark and the avengers came in to the picture right Carlo" said Andrew stroking me with his hand on my left chin.

"I'm happy that they are out of the picture know when you did take them down. They will see what you always wore not they friend or team mate rather an enemy. I see you remember this same place a century ago. It's time to finally complete the experiment and erase your memory yet again" said Carlo looking at me before looking at Andrew that gave Carlo something from his bag.

"Please no no... I can't experience the same i did a century ago. Andrew did you know all of this" I said and panic rise when i saw Carlo pulling out the box .

"Oh I  know everything that why everything went so quickly for me and you. Carlo had planned everything for us. I'm behind all of this. When we have erased you memories enough and take over the world first with taking over S.H.I.L.E.D. This part is my favorite one" said Andrew as he grabbed on my arm to make me stop shaking and Carlo put the syringe on my arm and shot in the serum inside of me. Everything went dark I had no idea what their were doing to me while i was gone.