Part 7 Flashback

Flashback 1943

Both me and Bucky had been captured by Hydra's men on an attack at our station. We both tried to get away and break free from Hydra. Bucky like a hero like always saying to them to let me go and take him instead. They placed Bucky in experiment room and gave him the super solider serum that made him dose out. 

"Bucky NOO!" I screamed as they restrained him, Bucky trying to fight back. 

"Remember they want her too" said a Hydra solider. 

The Hydra man dragged me towards a room were two guys that appear be one of the leaders and one scientist man. 

"What do you want from us!" I said as they let me go to be alone with these two guys. 

"Oh it's delighted finally meet you. Hope Odinson" said Johann Schmidt and looked at me with a smile grabbing my shin to look at my face. 

"Who the hell are you calling me? You must have mistaken me." I said looking furious at both of them.

"We at Hydra has so much planed for you. Zola the battle is not going my way let's collect our stuff and leave with her." said Johann Schmidt.  

Schmidt saw that the battle was not going his way and had activated the self-destruct procedure throughout the facility. Witnessing this, desperately attempted to protest. 

With only minutes to spare, Zola ran to his lab to collect his research as Schmidt collected the . Without touching the immensely powerful item, Schmidt placed it into a briefcase and grabbing me as hard that he could and took me away and regrouped with Zola. Notices that it was impossible for me to break free as he was so much stronger than I was. 

(While Steve point of view)

While Dugan and the other former soldiers kept Hydra on the run as they ran out of the and towards the freedom of their allied camp, I had then continued with his search of Bucky Barnes and Hope Smith.  I ran into a room seeing Bucky being strapped down to a table having seemingly been experimented on.

"Bucky!" I said as I freed him from his restraints. Bucky was dazed and confused to me becoming taller. 

"Steve" said Bucky looking at me somewhat confused and got up.

"Where is Hope Buck?. We need to hurry to find her and get out of here" I said looking worried at him.

"They took her, it's not good Steve. We need to rescue her no matter whatever it takes." Bucky said and followed Steve out of the room towards the exit.

We came towards the exit of the building, were still attempting to make our way towards the exit, the began to explode so we tried to find another way out. As we made their way upstairs away from all of the flames we saw Hope being dragged by Schmidt and Zola.

"Let her go! Or I will make you hand her over" I screaming to all of them.

"You can't haver her, Hydra has a lot of plan with Hope" said Schmidt back to Steve. 

"Hope we are coming to save you no matter what, we won't rest until we find you" said Bucky screaming looking directly at me.

"Steve, Bucky don't do anything stupid now, I will make it, just promise me to come to save me when you can. I love you two too much" I said looking at them crying. 

(Hope point of view)

I could see Schmidt and Steve walking to each other in the tiny bridge. Steve hit Schmidt in the face trying to take him down causing his face to come down red underneath. Schmidt hit Steve back, could only watch as they two fight and soon Zola pulled something that making the bridge separate between them. Schmidt removed his damage skin and I looking at him in terror, as he started talking to Steve as he grabbed on to me yet again with his arm and dragged me in to a elevator with Zola. 

This is what I could remember before everything turned black again.