Part 13

I got dressed when Buck and Steve left me alone in my bedroom, made my way to my bedroom and open it to decide which dress I should choose. After some thoughts I decided on a black dress with some high heels, some jewels, makeup and straighten my hair. I was so exited to lift Thor hammer that I was so intriuded to lift it up.

There was sound of music coming from the living area and people talking, time to hurry up to get ready. Soon I was ready with my hair, dress, jewels, makeup and last not least the high heels. I looked at myself in the mirror grabbing my phone and put In the small bag and walked out of my room and looked confident as I walked towards the living area.

I entered the living area and everyone looked at me ands some of them whispering to each other.

"Is that not Hope Clark? How dose they have connection to Clark and how the party got better" said them. Ohhh I wished I could say to them that I'm not a Clark rather a Odinson or what that last name was. I looked around with a smile and saw Buck and Steve standing and talking to some guys and smiled at me when they saw that I looked at them. I made my way to the bar to order a margarita or some strong whisky.

I looked at my right and saw Thor looking at me drinking something in his glass. Where is that hammer that I could not stop thinking about. Nat walked over to me and order a drink for herself.

"Hi Nat! I thought Stark told me it was going to be a small party only us?" I said and grabbed my drink and turned around to look at every person in this party.

"It's only some of our friends that came here. How do you think James and Steve look like tonight quite handsome?" said Nat smiling at me showing me with her eyes James and Steve talking to same guy.

"Ohh they are hands down the handsome guys in this party. Can't decided who is the one, I get warm and butterflies in my stomach just thinking about them and looking at them." I said with a smile and looked at them.

"It's not hard to tell that you like both of them. They both are too crazy about you." said Nat with a smile

As both of us talked for a bit Steve and Buck came to us to fill up both of they glasses drink at the bar.

"Hope Nate! Both of you look stunning" said Steve with a smile on his face. He was wearing his dark blue long shirt that made obvious made his muscles seems bigger.

"I know you were aiming that compliment to Hope Steve, I known you for a while. I leave you love birds alone" said Nat to us before she left us two alone in the bar.

"So Hope are you enjoying the stay here. It's nice to have you back in mine and Steve's life. Still having a hard time that your last name is either Clark or Smith and rather Odinson and having Thor as brother" said Buck and looked at me before we both took a second taking a glance at Thor that was social with other guest.

"It's very nice here except that I have smaller room than in the mansion but I love it here more. Not being controlled by Andrew, Carlo and Kendra. Plus that I had not stepped out of the compound on the day just at night. I'm still same person Steve! Rather being royalty is weird and being a God" I said to Buck and looking at every guest.

"When I saw you that day in the city I got flashback seeing you. Both me and Buck bought that we had lost you" said Steve standing beside me and looked at me.

"We had such a good times before the war and only us three. The short Steve that was always needed to do the right thing, the hero we waited for. Buck the lady crazy that was always had to meet up with different ladies. Than it's was me lost without you two, saving me from abusive parents, being a rebel not wanting to settle down with a husband if it was not any except you two. There is still gaps in my head of what happened after Hydra took me and other thing in my life" I said to both of the them.