"We'll be living together though."

"I know, but I'll make sure he doesn't lay an eye on you. Or I'll kick him out and spoon his eyes out."

"Woah bro, getting a bit on the freaky protective side we talked about."

"You know its only because I care."

"But remember what we talked about.. Don't go getting creepy protective okay? Just like that. Spooning his eyes out, gee Jakey boy."

"Shut up."

"You know I'm right."

"I know." When aren't I right?

***

We soon reach the apartment building. It was a decent sized building considering there was others living in the building. Obviously his apartment was just one of many in that building. When we had gotten out of the car, Jake grabbed my bags and insisted he take them up. I wasn't going to argue, in all honesty. We walked up the stairs since there wasn't any elevators or anything. Well, it was apparently broken. His apartment was luckily on the third floor. It was a seven floor building so we didn't have to walk so far up. I swear, if we were on the seventh floor I'd literally kill him.

Jake took out his keys and we walked in. Jake put my bags down on the living room floor. "Home sweet-"

Cutting him off were noises. Human noises. Disturbing noises. "Jake.." Jake immediately walked over to my ears and covered them. But I could still hear the sounds.

Grunts, moans, screams. I shivered. Gross.

"Oh, Damian!" And that ladies and gentlemen, was a female voice. Ew, okay.

"Okay, Kylie, let's take a drive shall we? Well, you have no choice!" he says as he pushes me out of the apartment.

"Um, that wasn't awkward at all."

"Shut up. I swear, I'm having words with him."

"Doesn't he do that all the time though? You said he's a player."

"He does, which I'm okay with because I just block them out as I'm used to it - which sounds really bad actually. Well it's usually when I'm not around he brings them home so I guess I'm quite lucky. Sometimes he brings them home without realising I'm there and just gets it on." Okay..

"So why talk to him about it now if you're used to it?"

"God, you're so thick sometimes. Because you're here and I'm pretty sure you don't want to hear all that do you now?"

"No, I mean its disturbing sure. But its human nature, whatcha going to do about it?"

"Human nature? How is screwing someone for the fun of it human nature?" Well, he had a point.

"Reproduction?"

"Trust me, if he had reproduced with some girl, I'm pretty sure he'd run a mile."

"Why?"

"He doesn't settle down nor want to be tied to one girl. Him having a kid would mean he's tied to that girl by that one innocent child."

"You seem to know him pretty well."

"Of course, we've become best mates over the past year." They seem like polar opposites, if you ask me.

"Yet you don't like his ways?"

"Course not, he should treat girls with care and all and not like they're just objects or toys. But I don't really care, it's his life and I'm not one to judge. No one is perfect and neither am I."