ɴᴏ ʜɪs ᴍɪɴᴇ༗❣️ part 44

Start from the beginning

Zak - seriously you two...

Both of his parents started to laughts and all just opening their gifts and receieve the most amazing presents and Darryl saw a christmas cars and read's it.

Sunny's note

Merry christmas to my favorite family member aka my beloved cousin. So sorry i couldn't be their to celebrate christmas with you... i wish i could see your joyfull smile.. but i hope you continue to be happy and have a amazing christmas and promise i'll be back very soon

From your: Future sister

Darryl laught and started tearing up from reading that christmas card and they all was concern why he was crying. Darryl just told them he was just happy knowing his cousin still think of him even when she's far away.

[ ... ]

All of them really enjoyed winter break that they even do a triple date, Nick x Karl, Clay x George, Zak x Darryl. They all went sledding, go annoy christmas charolers, even do mischief during nights like annoying their neigbors.

Darryl was happy once again but.. their was one person who was blocking his happiness.. Zak's old friend move back and Darryl was hating her the most.

Over the week Zak was hanging out with his friend Felisha, Zak told Darryl that she was his childhood friend too and Felisha who dindt like Darryl at all cause she knows about their relationship.

[ ... ]

It was now back to school and Felisha started to transfer into Zak's class and she sitted next to Zak being all clingy..

Darryl knew she has another rival to kill but.. who knew this type of girl was smart. Darryl try to followed her once but he gets cought multiple times.

Darryl knew she was sharp minded and she told Darryl to fight her and if he wins he will leave Zak alone Darryl dindt agree at first but of course Felisha started doing sexual joke about him and Zak and that made Darryl so soooo mad that he just started to fight her.

Felisha knew this was a good opportunity to blame Darryl so Felisha just let him hit her. Zak walked up to see the scene where he saw Felisha on the ground crying with a hit on the face and Darryl who just stood their shock.

Darryl - Z..Zak!! i..it wasnt what you think.. i..i.. was just-

Zak - DARRYL OH MY FUCKING GOD!! EVER SINCE FELISHA COME HERE YOU DID NOTHING BUT TROUBLE FOR HER!!!

Darryl - me.. trouble for her?? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! FOR THE PAST WINTER BREAK SHE STARTED TO HARASS ME BECAUSE SHE WANTS TO TAKE YOU AWAY FROM ME!!

Zak - AND YOU THINK I WILL BELIEVE YOU LIKE THAT?!!

Darryl - YES!! DINDT YOU SAY YOU WILL LOVE ME AND NEVER LEAVE ME ALONE?!!

Zak clench his fist from all the bullshit talked Darryl keep saying to Zak.. Zak walk's up to Darryl and punch him hard. Zak imidietly snap's back and realize what he did.. he manage to hurt Darryl again..

Zak - D..Darryl.. im s..sorry..

Darryl - im tired Zak..