4ᴛʜ ʀɪᴠᴀʟ ɢᴏɴᴇ༆🥀 part 24

= Warning =

- This book contain's blood, bullying, cursed word and murder stuff. So if you think this is offensive to a young reader or normal reader like you, please kindly leave

Thank you.

This part of the story containes brutal torture so please leave if you dont like this stuff.

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

Darryl - help me give joan her final show..

Sunny heard what Darryl have said that she smile's and noded. Darryl has his devilish smile and Darryl told Sunny he wanted to make Joan suffer for her death, he wanted Joan to scream in pain.

Sunny already knew what his planing and Darryl told Sunny everything how he will make her show, real as possible.

Sunny - oh my, are you sure about that dear cousin?

Darryl - yes..

Sunny - as much as i agree to help you, just remember you are my cousin.. i dont want you to get cought...

Darryl - I wont.. i promise you that..

Sunny - *sight* alright but i'll prepare my people if something to ever go wrong ok?

Darryl - ok, thank you Sunny.

Sunny hug Darryl again and he hugs her back. Sunny told Darryl that he needs to eat dinner now so he can rest his injured arm.

Darryl noded and heads to the table and sit's down. Sunny prepared the food at the table and the two started eating.

[ ... ]

Next day has started and Sunny woke up Darryl saying to get dress for school. Darryl noded and headed to his drawer and since Sunny declaire they dont have to wear school uniform, he decided to wear the clothes Sunny gift him last week.

Darryl - Sunny really knows my type of clothing.

Darryl gets changes and wears a flower crown that matches his sweatshirt and white shoe looking boots and a small sided white bag

Darryl smiles at the miror thinking about his beloved Zak and wanting to see his reaction when he kills joan.

Sunny goes to Darryl's room and was amazed how cute and adorable his cousin was. Sunny snap's a pic and send it to his parents.

Darryl - what was that for?!!

Sunny - what, i need to let your parents know how cute and well your doing.