6ᴛʜ ʀɪᴠᴀʟペ💌 part 32

= Warning =

- This book contain's blood, bullying, cursed word and murder stuff. So if you think this is offensive to a young reader or normal reader like you, please kindly leave

Thank you.

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

Darryl was upstair's at his room blushing and cheering so so much that Sunny even his neigbor's heard him laught and being all cheerfull. Sunny who was sitting at the couch reading a book smile's seeing his cousin finally happy.

Sunny - i hope this stay's forever, and i promise to protect you at all cause dear cousin.

Darryl goes to the bathroom and chages to his pj. He goes brush his teeth and went to jump on his bed and lucy was a bit annoyed cause she cant sleep lol.

Sunny - Darryl!! shut up! im trying to read my book!!!

Darryl - oops.. s..sorry Sunny!

Darryl sit's down and keep blushing. His still thinking about that sweet kiss and the make out session he did with Zak. He was a bit emberass than he curl his face up to his pillow and started screaming.

Darryl - oh my goodness!! did i really just make out with him!! and on the first day of my first kiss?!!!

Sunny - yes u did idiot! and i can still hear you!!!

Darryl turn's around now lying in his bed with his right arm covering his eye's and smile's. He can't wait to see his beloved Zaky tomorrow... than he suddenly remember's.. it was a school holiday tomorrow which mean's no school and Darryl yells at his pillow again.

Darryl - damn it!! why the world so crule!! i love school!!

( sure you do buddy.. but not everyone is love struck or smart as you.. -.- )

[ ... ]

Zak - AGHHHH!!! I CANT DO IT!!!

Summer - oh my god... how much of a wimp are you!!

Zak - shut up!! it's hard to ask the one you love on a date!!

Clara - oh c'mon is not that hard. well for me and not your father.

Carlo - honey we agree to never talk about our first date.. and Son.. please dont screw this up like what i did..

Zak - b..but i cant do it!!!

Summer - seriously.. *grabs Zak's phone and dials Darryl* your welcome!!

Zak - Ahhhh!!! why would you do that!!!

Darryl - hello? Zaky??

Zak - *grabs phone* h..hey D..Darryl.. i..uhmm..

Darryl - what is it?? is their anything wrong or you need help with the question at your math textbook?

Zak - i..uhmm.. n..nothing my sister was just playing with my phone.. hahaha!! b..bye!! *hangs up* phew...

Clara - what the fuck was that Son??