ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ғᴜɴ ᴅᴀʏ ᴏᴜᴛ乡💝 part 37

= Warning =

- This book contain's blood, bullying, cursed word and murder stuff. So if you think this is offensive to a young reader or normal reader like you, please kindly leave

Thank you.

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

The ambulance just take the 2 dead bodies and both of Mina and Farah's parents was at the school seeing both of their duagter's dead.. The police questioned the parents of what happened like if they had a huge hate, fight or something that made Mina kill her best friend.

The parent's was just crying and they told the police that the two were closed since 3 and never have fought.

Investigator charlie both look at the dead bodies and was raging so hard, he clench his fist knowing he failed to protect the students and worst of all, he just start accusing an innocent student who has nothing to do with murder..

Meanwhile Darryl has his eye's covered by Zak and hug him tight to prevent him from watching the whole thing...

Zak - it's.. ok Darryl.. it's ok.. guy's i think we need to get Darryl out of here..

Clay - yeah.. im also covering georg's eye's too.. he cant handle this scene..

George - p..please let just go.. *crys*

Nick - agree.. let's go too love..

Karl - o..ok *keeps crying*

Philza announce that all of the student's will go home and their will be no school for the rest of the week. Philza told every student that they can all rest for the week, go to theraphy and try to forget the incident have happened.

Darryl pov - *smile devilishly* look's like i won investigator charlie..

Darryl and the other's goes back to their classroom and grab's their bag's. They all went back at the school and try to avoid that incident. They all agree to call each other later and see if everyone will be ok, and with that everyone went home and say goodbye to everyone.

Darryl arrives home with a smile at his face and started laughing maniacly. He was so happy seeing that wonderfull show he has created and from Zak and his friend's reaction made it more thrilling and exciting for him.

Darryl jump's at the couch blushing and smiling re-imagining their reactions. Darryl pull's out his phone and he stare at Zak's picture being all love struck again.

Darryl - your safe now my love~ your mine and mine only..

Darryl sit's back at the couch and keep gazing at Zak's picture than Sunny walk inside of the house and throws her bag at the floor looking tired.

Darryl - what happened to you?

Sunny - ugh.. those stupid police wont stop asking me questions.. and worst part is 3 police officer's went to my office and discovered i been hiding illegal stuff..

Darryl - wait what??! and how did you manage to escape?!

Sunny - hmm, their stupid, they think they can just cuff my hands like that but im a skilled fighter.

Darryl - so you just beat them up like that???

Sunny - yup and when they were passed out i just break the cuff's, honestly who ever made those cuff's better make it stronger...

Darryl - than what did you do to the 3 officer's???

Sunny - burn them alive at the incinerator, it was really fun hearing them scream *giggles*