ʟᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ༗📃 part 42

= Warning =

- This book contain's blood, bullying, cursed word and murder stuff. So if you think this is offensive to a young reader or normal reader like you, please kindly leave

Thank you.

I also wanted to thank this amazing artist Lefangurlhokpip

I look very adorable (ʘᴗʘ✿)

and go check out her first story where me torturing a koi fish lmao

࿇══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

At Zak's place:

Zak was at his room crying and Summer just decided to let him be alone so he can calm down. Zak told Summer what had happened and she's also shock but same time she know's Darryl was just trying to protect Zak.

Summer wanted to reason with Zak but he just shut himself out from everyone for now. Summer and the maid's just let him be and the maid's just did their dutie's. while Summer is at the 2nd living room sitting down near the fireplace waiting for his parent's.

about 20 minute's, the main gate opened and Summer rushed to the window to see both of her parents car and was parking the car at the garage.

Both of his parent's get's off the car and went inside. Summer rush to hug both of them and they both hug Summer back.

Carlo - so.. how is your brother?

Summer - *shakes her head no* not good Dad.. by the way, where did you two went?

Clara - we both went to see 2 people but turn's out.. they were not what we expected...

Summer - oh.. and i can already guessed who you two were talking about.

Clara - yes dear..

Summer - *sight* should have known the first time i met them.. like honestly their acting both sucks..

Carlo - yeah, it was pretty hillarious but.. i guess we know 1 person is not like the both of them..

Summer - well i already seen it aswell, that's why i approve that person Mom and Dad *smiles*

Clara - Well, guess i'll talk to your brother now..

Carlo - goodluck honey..

Clara noded and he went to Zak's room. He knock's and just went inside not waiting for his son's permission. Clara sit's down with Zak who curled up and crying.

She sit's down beaide his son and pat's his head and Zak imidietly hug's her mom sobbing so much from what he just witness.

Zak - m..mom i dont know what i'll do..