CH33 The world of marriage

JIMIN

"Baby, I'm home,"

I said as I pushed our bedroom door open, worried that my lovely wife was mad at me since this was my first time coming home late. She didn't even come to greet me at the main door of the mansion, which she always does. Ever since I got married to Y/N, I made it a habit to be at home at 6 pm or earlier every day. But today I'm 20 minutes late. It's not my fault. It was that sunshine best friend of mine, Hoseok.

"Jimin- Ah, you're home, "

She said before trying to kick the quilt away for her to stand. But I walk up to her and give her a peck on her forehead to hold her in position.

"Yes baby, just now. I'm sorry I'm a bit late and it was J-Hope who was to blame. "

I said, smiling at her.

"Oh, Hobi oppa, did he visit your office today? Did he come with Marphy, unnie? "

She asked excitedly.

"NO baby, only him."

I said as I shook my head.

"He said Marphy wanted to come but was too busy preparing for their wedding."

Then her smile slowly faded. I already know why. She is so willing to help Marphy with planning her and J-hope's wedding, but Mom won't allow her to go out, especially if she plans to do things that will make her tired.

"Baby, just stay here. Okay, I will take a quick shower, then we can go down for dinner."

I said, giving her my sweetest smile, so her thoughts about being unable to help organize Hobi's wedding would be diverted away. She looked up and met my gaze, shook her head while smiling, and with that, I felt relieved.

"Jimin-Ah, tonight is the pilot episode of the drama that I've been telling you about before. It will start in a few minutes, and can we watch it first until it ends before we eat dinner? Please Jimin, "

She begged, pouting while batting her eyelashes.

"Ahhhhh, how can I say no to my beautiful wife, ummmm,"

I said before leaning in to kiss her pouting lips, which gave her the appearance of a three-year-old baby girl.

"Okay, wait for me and I will make my shower really, really quickly."

Then I left her on the bed and walked straight to my side closet to take a pair of my pajamas before storming to the bathroom.

After 10 minutes, I went out of the bathroom. I crawled onto the bed without Y/N noticing me, because she was too focused on the TV.

"Baby,"

I said before pulling the quilt up for me to have a room underneath.

"Ugh, you're done? Just in time, Jimin, the drama is now starting."

She said this before she scooted closer to me and rested her head on my shoulder. Then I pulled her closer to my body, leaving no space between us.

'What tHe hell iS he thiNkiNg? How couLd he dO sometHinG liKe thAt?'

'He eveN got tHe neRves tO bring it hoMe.'

'You'Re a total NuTcase, man.'

'You dOn't DEServe her, you anIMAL.'

'StUPId... jErk... aSShole...'

I was so carried away by the drama that I didn't even realize that I'd been talking too much and that my wife's attention was not on the TV anymore but on me. I slowly turned to face her and saw that she was already giggling in silence, observing me or maybe thinking that I was more into the drama than she was.

I raised one of my eyebrows at her and smirked, giving her a sign that she would be punished because of her actions towards me earlier. Her face went serious as she also dropped into silence before trying to escape from my embrace when she got the meaning of the message I sent her. But I didn't waste any seconds and hovered on top of her before tickling her sides non-stop until she said the magic word that made me stop.

"Say the magic words, baby,"

I said without stopping. But I got no words from her. She covered her mouth with both of her hands and shook her head no.

"No, right baby? Okay, your call. "

I am ready to attack her more on her side, but suddenly...

"I LOVE YOU JIMIN-Ah",

And there she said it, the words that become music to my ears every time she says that she loves me.

Beeppp, beeppp, beepppppp---loud noises break me away from recalling the memories of the past. Horns from both sides of my car in the middle of the road are what can be heard while I'm driving fast like a racer, not caring about anything that surrounds me.

"Stupid, jerk, asshole."

That's what I called the man who cheated on his wife. The last time I lay down with my wife and watched a TV drama called "The World of Marriage" Now I'm no different from him, or even worse. But right now, there is only one thing I want.

All I want is to get away fast from home, from mum, from everyone. Until I found myself driving to the direction where J-Hope's apartment is, and once I reached there, I parked my car in front of his apartment, but I couldn't bring myself to see him. I don't feel like talking to him about what's happening in my marriage right now, especially since he is getting married soon.

So I just sat in my car killing time until the sun went down, and then... I drowned myself in the club, where I hadn't been since I got married.

 I drowned myself in the club, where I hadn't been since I got married