Ch.1

"I saw two of you will become successful!" The shaman shaking, her eyes are white, and are holding a bunch of leaves.

The Two men are kneeling on the floor and they just keep praying, they believe that One day the business will grow.

"But there are more, your children must have sacrificed, they need to marry to keep the business alive," Then the shaman back to herself.
"The boys could be the wife and the husband." He added, the two were looking at each other with a strange faces.

After a few minutes, they leave at the shaman house.

"I'm sure our children will be family someday." Gulf's father said then he hugs his best friend.

-------

"Dad!, I don't need to go there!" Gulf was annoyed to know that he is coming to his dad's meeting.

"Son, you have to, your the heir of this company." His dad pats him.

"Honey, let him go he's not ready yet." His mom said then hug him tightly. "Don't be late for the dinner tonight." She added.

"Thanks, mom, your the best." gulf quickly went outside and drove his Lamborghini car.

"Honey, stop treating him like a child." His dad complained.

"Honey, I know gulf is the heir of our company but don't force him too much, he's such a young boy." She said and fixing his husband's tie.

"I just want him to more focus on everything about our business and not being like a brat." He said with a frown face.

She sighed and hold his husband's hands. " Be sure you're ready to tell him about the shaman said, be careful later I know he will be mad." Then she left the room.

------

Gulf was looking around his waiting to his friends they are in the Club and many sexy girls are dancing but the gulf focus on his drinks.

"Hey, bro nice to see you again " Lay, his best friend the playboy.

"I'm lucky today because mom let me go but dad he was giving me headaches." Gulf massaged his forehead.

"You know gulf one day, You will be the heir of your company, the young CEO, I envy you," Lay said happily.

"Where's the other, they late again" gulf frown his face, he's checking his watch.

"They are here, any minute."

After a long hour, Gulf received a message from his mom.

*gulf where are you don't be late*

"Shit, Lay I have dinner with my family just tell them next time" Gulf pats lay then he rushed to his car.

When he opened the door he saw his mom and his dad sitting on the chair they are waiting for him.

"Mom, sorry." Gulf kisses his mother's head.

"You're late again, lets eat." His dad said with a serious tone.

While they eating his mother broke the silence.