I began unpacking the bags of snacks, "Oh please. If I really wanted to insult you I could just beat you up."

He scoffed as he put down the pizzas and sat on one of the large barstools opposite of where I was. I began setting up the snack bar for the movie night.
"Hey, you need anything to drink?" I said over my shoulder not even thinking as I put the ice cream in the freezer.

"Yeah, the can of green tea will work-" Izuku was cut off with a knock sounding at the door. I took the can that was in my hand as I shut the door to the fridge.

"Midoryia catch!" I tossed him the pale green can and he caught it surprised. I walked around and opened the door to welcome the guest in. Tsu was standing with some bottles of rice wine with Ochaco and Mina in tow, "Hey come on in, Deku is already inside."

Tsu tilted her head at me and gave me a wry smile. I immediately knew what was running through that head of hers. I pointed my finger at her with a hand on the hip, "Tsu I swear you are never going to be successful with me!" She looked up, "Kero, I don't know what you mean."

Ochaco furrowed her brows together, clearly unaware... unlike Mina who began clapping excitedly, "OH, I see-" I swiftly turned to her and wagged my finger just as I had done to Tsu, "Incorrect!"

They all took off their shoes as they quickly entered the apartment, already familiar with everything as they had been over many times prior. I had to restrain Tsu from pestering Izuku for the few minutes until Hanta arrived. I knew it was him just because he didn't bother knocking as he had a key. "Hanta, just because you have a key, ribbit, doesn't mean you shouldn't knock." Tsu said as she finally stopped messing with me as I got prepared.

"What is the point of having a key if I don't use it?" Hanta said as he walked in wrapping his knuckles in some bandages. Patrol must have had a fight break out on his end. Tsu began poking at him, "In case, kero, you ever meet your doom when (Y/n) kicks your butt for breaking in." Hanta raised his hand and waved, "Nuh uh, it's not breaking in when I don't break anything to get in. I have a key." He was spinning it around on his finger. Mina came over and gave him a big hug from behind catching him off guard, "Hanta! You said Denki, Eijiro, and Katsuki were coming with you!" He sighed, "Eijiro is still convincing Katsuki to come. Denki... he was behind me? I think he got lost-"

I looked at Hanta, "How did you lose an entire grown adult-" He frowned as he waved his arms about, "I don't know, it's Denki he's easily distracted." I shook my head as I went to the little closet in the hallway, back to the part of the house I lived in. I had blankets in my arms as I walked over and placed them on the back of the couch. "Maybe you should call him-" "Meh, he knows it's the 4th floor I texted your building number and that you living in the apartment from the Shining, and everything in the group chat." I turned and looked at him, "Well what did you say... oh right... It's Denki!" Hanta paused to make a witty comment back before narrowing his eyes, "Odio cuando tú mis palabras contra mí, eres un matón." (i hate it when you use my words against me, you are such a bully.) I took one of the pillows off the sofa and chucked it at him, "¡No pienses que te dejaré salirte con la suya hablando mal de mí! (Don't think I will let you get away with talking bad about me!) Mrs. Sero taught me Spanish too!" the pillow softly pelted Hanta in the chest. He caught it as he pulled his phone from his pocket sticking his tongue out at me, "I forget every time." he began calling up Denki who clearly needed more instructions to get to my apartment.

I turned on my heel to go thank Ochaco for coming, "Hey, Ochaco-" She turned looking dejected with an empty bowl in her hand and Mina trying to look like she wasn't guilty. "Mina ate it all, I didn't even get a chance-" "You snooze, you lose. But I am sure the wonderful, beautiful, amazing, host would make some more, pretty please?" Mina had already eaten the extra large bowl I had made of popcorn. I looked at her with a brow raised. She pouted, "What I didn't eat before patrolling in case of a fight! You wouldn't want poor little old me, without protection!" She dramatically collapsed into my arms for the effect. I rolled my eyes as I dropped my arms to my sides letting her catch herself. "You are such a meanie Roach-chan!" I pinched both her cheeks, "Wahhhhhh, I tek ehh bak!" I let go of her cheeks as she pouted.