Meet The Characters

Nandini Murty - She is one of the most popular and best singers of Hollywood. She is an Indian and wants to come back to her country. She wants to develop her carrier in India. Its not like nobody in India knows her. She's very famous in India too. Till now she had only sang English songs but now she wants to sing in her own mother tongue, in her language, the language she was taught first time she started speaking that is hindi. She used to be bubbly, chirpy, cheerful girl but some incidences in her life changed her personality.

Manik Malhotra - He is the Ceo of Malhotra prouduction house. He is coldhearted, strict and emotionless. He used to love someone in the pats but one incidence broke his heart into several pieces. Pieces he wasn't able to join till now. That incidence not only broke his heart it also broke his trust. Trust from people, trust from world. He lost some important things of his life in that incidence.

Mridula Murty - She is Nandini's mother and loves her the most in the world. She believes in her and always stands with her at every step. She has played a great role in Nandini's success. She inspires Nandini. She encorugaes her. She is a divorced single mother.

Shantanu Murty - Nandini's father. He hates Nandini because he thinks that Nandini have stolen his most precious thing in his life. He's divorced. He lives alone and handles his business 'Murty Interprises'.

Nyonika Malhotra - Manik's mother. She loves Manik alot. Manik is her life. She wants Manik to forget his past and live his life in a better way. She hates Nandini the most in the world.

Raj Malhotra - Manik's father. He loves him and cares about him. He remain a little angry at him because he thinks he did a big mistake. He loves Nandini. He loves his wife but never supports her in wrong. He doesn't likes that his wife blames Nandini for what happened 3 years ago.

Cabir Dhawan - Once he was the best friend of Manik but now they are only business partners. Manik and Cabir both handles Indian's / bollywood's biggest production house. Nandini is like a sister to him.

Anaya Murty - She's Nandini's cousin and hates her. She thinks that Nandini is behind everything bad that happened in her life. She's very cunning and now wants to marry Manik.

Emily Watson - She's Nandini's manager.

Bleeding hearts ©, all rights reserved

Bleeding hearts ©, all rights reserved. No part of this book should be copied, distributed or transmitted by any means.

Plagiarism is punishable by law.

If you see this book anywhere but Wattpad please let me know.

Thankyou.

This book is not edited. I will appreciate if you point out any mistake you come across.

Thankyou for giving my book a chance. I hope you will fall in love with my book.

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment behind.

Refrain from nasty or rude comments, if you don't like the book feel free to stop reading.

This book is going to take you on a roller coaster of emotions. Sometimes you will feel happy sometimes sad and angry.

Its just a fictional book. Total fiction. It's not real. There's nothing realistic about it.

Please no plagiarism

This is my work please don't steal it.

Thanks once again please enjoy the story now.

Started on August 12, 2021

Drop your country flag and if you're Indian please tell me your state name. I will love to know where are you from.

I will try my best to make the chapters a little realistic so that you guys can relate to the chapter and story but any suggestions are welcomed.