Beigoma Games Starts!

En başından başla

"Saiken, the games hasn't start until 12:00 p.m. so, we have time," Asuka said, her students nodded.

The boy who had a green hair with yellow eyes looked around until he felt a hand on his shoulder, making him yelped and turned around to see another competitors.

"Oi, Yuya." The reddish haired boy said.

"Don't lose on this one, okay?" He said and Yuya nodded in fear.

"If you lose, you're becomes our slave for a whole month," the white haired boy smirked. Yuya nodded once more.

"Stop scaring him, Minato, Hikaru." The boy with dark blue hair said.

Minato, who had a reddish hair, snickered.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, I get it, bro." Hikaru, who had a white hair, said.

"Yuuma, could you help me?" Dark blue haired boy asked.

"Sure, Touya." Yuuma, who had a brown hair, said. Looks like we have a quadruplets brothers.

The brothers turned around and walks away, Yuya sighed and looked around. Then, his eyes locked on from the Beigoma competitors.

He saw the five girls nodded and walks towards their separate ways. Yuya's eyes locked on the blonde, which is Tenchi. He begin to follow her.

Tenchi's pov

I was walking towards cafeteria until in corner of my eye, I saw the green hair boy were following me.

He looks so familiar but where?

I shook my head and went inside of the cafeteria. I went to the seat and sat down. I pulls out my phone and on it.

"Can I sit here?" I looked up to see the same boy before before.

I stared at him before nodded.

"I'm Yuya, by the way. Yuya Daisugaki." He introduced. "What's yours?"

"Tenchi, Tenchi Raiki. Pleasure to meet you," I said, pulls out my hand in front of him. He handshake me.

He opened his mouth to speak until I heard my phone rang. I looked at it and Chris was calling me. I answered her call.

(Phone Call)

Me: Hello?

Chris: Come to the gym! Mr. Aizawa is calling you!

Me: *eyes widened* What?! Okay, I'm comin'!

(End Call)

I hung up and stood up, Yuya looked at me in confusion.

"Can't talk, I gotta run!" I turned around and dashed off.

"Bye!"

Yuya's pov

I sighed after Tenchi left. I stood up and begin to walk away.

Your pov

In gym

I saw Tenchi ran in and panting heavily.

"Where were you?" Fumiko asked, Tenchi took a deep breath and relax.

"I just met a new competitor," she replied, we looked at her in confusion.

"Who?" Chris asked.

"His name's Yuya Daisugaki, pretty shy may I add," Tenchi replied.

"Anyway, Mr. Aizawa was calling you. You better ran to behind the stage," Chris said, Tenchi nodded before dashed off.

Tenchi's pov