Chapter 9

Kakashi's p.o.v

"What do you mean you don't have a reason?" I asked.

"We just think you guys could use sometime alone. So we don't really have much of a reason." Mom laughed nervously.

"Ok. Anyway we gotta go, bye." I said.

"Bye." Dad said.

Me and Rin walked out the door. Mikoto and Fugaku had already taken our luggage. They had a nice sized house and my parents were dropping us off.

I looked over at Rin. She looked like she was in awe. I looked back at the house I've seen a million times. I understand, it can be alot to take in at first since it is a pretty nice sized house.

"Is this your first time being here?" I asked.

"Uh, yeah." She replied.

"Well your gonna love it. Have you ever met Itachi or Sasuke?" I asked.

"I have met Itachi once, but not Sasuke." Rin said.

"Alright well come I'll inroduce you." I said.

Rin nodded and we walked inside.

"Hey guys." I said.

"Kakashi!" Someone called.

I looked over and there was Itachi. He was a little older than me but only by like, a year. Soon enough after that a little boy maybe atound 6 or 7 ran out.

"Kakashi!" The little one yelled jumping on me.

"Woah. Hey Sasuke." I said putting him down.

"Are you here to stay with us?" He asked.

"Yeah. Just for like 6 days though." I chuckled.

"Are you ever going to introduce them to the girl standing behind you?" Someone asked.

"Oh. Shisui, I didn't know you were here." I said.

"Yeah. My parents went on a busissness trip and Itachi said I could stay with him." Shisui said.

"Uh yeah." Itachi said. "But seriously is that Rin?"

"Oh yeah. Sasuke, Shisui, This is Rin." I introduced. "Rin, that one is Sasuke, and thats Shisui."

"Nice to meet you." Rin said smiling at them.

"Hii!" Sasuke giggled.

(A/N: by the way I imagine that Sasuke would be different if the Uchiha massacre never happend. So that's why he's acting different.)

"Aww, he's so cute." Rin said.

"Yeahh, just wait til he gets angry. He's not as cute." I explained.

"He's not that scary." Itachi says.

"He's learned from Naruto." I sigh.

"When was the last time you saw Naruto?" Shisui asked.

"Just last month. Why?" I asked.

"Oh no reason. I was just wondering." Shisui said.

"Alright." I said.

"Well, Kakashi, Rin? Can you come with me? I gonna show you to your rooms." Itachi asked.

Me and Rin nodded and we were off. We walked straight down a hall and stopped at the 3rd door on the left.

"Kakashi. This is your room." Itachi said.

"Ok." I nodded. "Thanks."

"No problem." He replied and walked off with Rin.