7ᴛʜ ʀɪᴠᴀʟ ɢᴏɴᴇ༗🥀 part 43

Mulai dari awal

Nick - DUDE!!! WHAT THE FUCK WAS TAHT!!!

Clay - Zak??

Student 6 - i.. i think his broken..

Sam - oh god..

Student 7 - YO ZAK! SNAP OUT OF IT!!

Everyone was helping Zak to get back to reality and George started to slap him hard. Now that made him come back to reality and Zak screams. Sam told him to not scream and suggest to check on Darryl cause he changes back to his normal mood and ran away at class crying.

Zak takes a deep breath and noded. He rans away out of the class to find Darryl. Meanwhile some student's are trying to get Darryl's pen out of the wall.

Student 14 - jesus... his hella strong..

Student 9 - yeah.. their is no way for us to get that pen.. we just need to wait for Darryl..

Sam - i agree on that term...

[ ... ]

Darryl was sitting at the bench outside at the school fountaine with the frozen cherry blossom tree's and flowers. Darryl continue's to sob and just decided to cancell his plan on getting rid of Bianca...

Darryl was heart broken and was curled up at the bench crying..

Then suddenly 1 member of the student council saw the sad brunnette and he sit's down with him and tap his shoulder.

Darryl lift up his head still in tear's looking at the guy than suddenly he wipes his tears and sit's up.

Darryl - m..mr soot.. what are you doing here??

Wilbur - please.. call me wilbur Darryl..

Darryl - h..how do you know my name???

Wilbur - *giggles* considering you are the previous student council President's cousin. Mostly everyone know's you.

Darryl - oh uhm.. hehe.. that was a dumb question..

Wilbur - *wipes his tear's* don't cry Darryl, i kmow life seem's bad but.. good thing still happens wether you are a good or bad person, it depends on their luck *smiles*

Darryl - *blushed* o..oh uhm.. t..hank you.. Vice president..

Wilbur giggled and saw his beutifull emeral eye's, He told Darryl how pretty his eye's were and that made him blush a bit in embarassment.

Wilbur grab his left hand and kissed it and that made Darryl blushed deep red and started to shutter.

Darryl - i..u..uh..u..i.. w..wh..

Wilbur - *giggles* have a nice day Darryl, ill be going back now and dont stay out much, it's cold and i dont want you to get sick.

Darryl sanity lvl 0% - *smiles* thank you so much wilbur..

Wilbur get's up and waves goodbye to Darryl, Darryl who calma down decided to just continue his plan, knowing Wilbur calm him down. Wilbur walk's back inside the school and Zak who saw the whole thing clench his fist. Wilbur was walking up to Zak and Zak grab's his arm to prevent him from leaving.