A Chanced Encounter pt 3

"In my name and that of the queen, I order you, Sebastian." I watched as Ciel lifted up his eye patch to reveal his demon seal on his eye. It looked so beautiful and unique there. "Put an end to them." Ciel spoke calmly yet firmly. "Indeed, my lord." Sebastian had the same calm tone of voice and Alton smiled. "Nice. I get a break." He spoke softly and happily until I smacked his arm. "Alton help Sebastian. Its a order." I muttered upset and my frown only grew seeing Alton pout and his shoulders slump over. "Yes young Master." He said sadly before straightening up his posture. 

The chain saw let out loud buzzing noises as Grell slashed at Sebastian who kept dodging out of the way while going backwards. Altons form of 'helping' Sebastian at the moment was watching on the sidelines with me and ciel insisting that he was "guarding us" from what since Grell was entirely focused on Sebastian, well only Alton knows. Alton only moved from the two of us when he saw Sebastian get pinned to one of the walls in the alley. He skipped off not feeling too rushed to helped the demon butler. "You're still the queens guard dog and you're still the queens kitten, which means now, I'm your prey, but if its hunt or be hunted, there's only one thing I can do!" Madame Red pulled out a knife from the inside of her jacket sleeve and ran straight for us. Maybe Alton should have stayed with us. I shut my eyes quickly but no pain ever came to me and I could still hear Ciels breathing as calm as ever. I opened my eyes to see Alton standing in front of us with a cut and bleeding arm. From behind the safety of Alton Ciel spoke up. "you're a doctor. How could you do it?" Madame Red had her back facing the three of us. "You wouldn't understand if I told you! You two are only children!" She yelled wiping around to face us. "You... you brats." She muttered as her grip on the knife tightened and she lunged for Ciel but Alton was quick enough to block her. 

The knife went straight through Altons palm and his own blood splattered onto his face but his stern expression never changed and if it did there was a small smile. But that smile was not from joy but anger. "Please do keep your hands off my young lord and his friend." He said in a sickly sweet voice. He pulled the knife out of his hand and was about to reach out for Madame Red to counter the attack when Ciel shouted out. "Stop Alton Sebastian dont kill her!" I hadnt even noticed until Ciel shouted that Sebastian had gotten away from Grell and was mere inches away from grabbing the back of Madame Red's head. Sebastian stopped and Alton let the knife drop to the ground as Madame Red took a few steps back seemingly realizing what she was about to do if Alton wasn't there. Sebastian gripped onto his bleeding shoulder and Alton held his bloody hand close. "Oh how sweet you two are. Really, what princes! Both sacrificing one of your poor limbs to save those two kids. Pretty romantic dont you think? On the other hand, you're a disappointment, Madame." Grell pulled her chain saw out of the stone wall and started to walk over to our group chain saw off and at her side. "Come now. Hurry up and kill the brats already." She stopped a few feet away.

I turned my gaze to look at Madame Red and saw her softly weeping into her gloved hands. She looked up and seemed to stare deep into Ciels eyes. "I can't kill them, especially him. I can't kill their beloved son." She spoke softly as she shook holding onto her arms in shame. "Really? You're getting soft-hearted on me all of a sudden? After all those deaths? If you don't end them, they'll end you." Grell spoke up emphasizing her words with her head and chain saw swinging around a little. "But this dear boy--this child is my--" Madame Red got cut off as Grell's chain saw plunged into her chest blood spraying out of her. My eyes widened at the sight but Grell seemed to take no pity. "Too late for that! How disappointing. What use do I have for you if youre just another women?" Grell flung her back and see almost seemed to stop in mid air as something came flying out of her chest. Upon closer inspection it looked like movie film. "Woah her cinematic record." I could hear Alton softly mutter as the film that contained her memories flew around us. Just as fast at the film had appeared it disappeared and her body hit the ground with a harsh thump. Tears ran down Madame Red's face but passed that she was motionless. 

Grell returned her chain saw to her side. "How beautiful you were dyed crimson, covered in your victims blood. I loved you so. What a disappointment you turned out to be in the end. You dont have what it takes to wear red. Your cheap little melodrama ends now." Grell threw off her old black coat and picked up Madame Red. He took off her blood soaked red coat and put it on instead. She then picked up her chain saw and stared down at the dead women with a frown. "It's over Madame Red. Goodbye." Grell then walked away like nothing happened. I leaned down and gently closed the eyes of the dead women and Ciel finally seemed to find his voice again. "Well, what are you waiting for? I thought I ordered you to put an end to Jack the Ripper. It's not over yet." I nodded and watched as Grell suddenly stopped but didnt turn around or even look over her shoulders. "One is left." I spoke quietly not taking my eyes off Grell. "I was going to spare you. Professional courtesy and all, but if you insist, Ill send you all to Heaven together!" She shouted and slashed at Sebastian with her chain saw her fanged smile appearing once more.

"Heaven? You have got to be joking? You do remember who we are dont you Grell?" Alton shouted out to the two as they fought Sebastian going to kick Grell in the face but she dodged as she gasped. She wagged her finger all around upset. "You would kick a lady in the face!? Where are your manners, sir?" Sebastian turned around with a fake smile. "Terribly sorry. You see, I'm simply one hell of a butler." Grell let out a little laugh. "You think a demon like you can beat a reaper?" Sebastian smirked. "Certainly. You see, if my master tells me to win, than I shall win." Grell put her hands on her hips. "You care a lot about that puny brat huh? Im quite jealous. Demon or not you'll still be destroyed if I reap you with my death scythe. Aren't you frightened?"

Sebastian shook his head slightly. "Not at all. I belong to my master. My soul and body, down to the last hair, are his. The contract remains, so--" Before Sebastian could finish speaking Alton had snuck up behind Grell and knocked her with a piece from a brick building to the head. "You two talk to long. I was so bored I nearly fell asleep!" He stated as Grell slumped down onto the ground and everyone stared at Alton brick still in hand with slightly widened eyes. "What? What!? Y/n ordered me to help Sebastian I helped!" Grell was still awake but was groaning. "Very well. Let me finish the job." Sebastian muttered and picked up the death scythe. He started it up and pinned Grell down with his foot. "Are you prepared to accept whatever consequences come from killing a divine creature young master?" Sebastian asked Ciel as he held up the chain saw ready to use it. "Sebastian, do you need me to repeat my order?" Grell was now begging for her life and trying to push Sebastian's foot off her face as Alton was laying down on his stomach his legs kicking in the air as he teased the helpless reaper. "No sir." Sebastian lifted up the chain saw and as he was about to bring it down Grell shouted out. "I can tell you who killed the kid's parents!" Ciel's and my eyes widened with shock and curiosity. 

Just as the chain saw was coming down something blocked it from hitting the squirming reaper. I turned to see where the long pole was coming from only to see another man standing on top of the roof. "I apologize for interrupting. Let me introduce myself." The pole shrunk back to its smaller form. "I am William T. Spears, an administrator at the Grim Reaper Staffing Association." He held up a book with a bunch of notes sticking out the top. "I've come to retrieve that reaper right there."