Part 28

Ginger's POV

Me and Y/N start to lean in when a shatter comes from downstairs and a faint 'Ah Shit', Y/N and I open our eyes and burst out laughing. As we finish laughing we continue staring and lean in again and finally our lips meet in a soft delicate kiss, it was slow and passionate. My hands go up around her neck as hers come to my waist around my hip area.

After what felt like seconds we pull away way too quick for my liking so we can catch our breath but seconds later I pull her back in for a a much deeper, fast kiss filled with fire and passion.

Scarlett POV

Myself and Kelly were in the kitchen cooking food when I accidentally dropped a jar with spaghetti in so the pot smashed "Ah Shit!" I say quite loudly. "Omg are you OK!" I hear Kelly say as she rushes to my side where I see blood on my foot "should probably clean that up let's go to the bathroom so we can clean it"

We head up the stairs to use bathroom on 2nd floor, we walk past Rose's bedroom and she is just playing with her toys when we reach the end of the hallway to the bathroom when we see Y/N's door closed with some strange noises coming from inside.

We quickly clean up my foot and we still hear muffled kissing noises so we quietly open the door to see Y/N and Ginger heavily making out on Y/N bed so Kelly decides to make us known by clearing her throat, I playfully hit her side when ginger turns around and Y/N opens her eyes.

"Uh hello" Ginger says shyly yo which Kelly responds "this door stays open"
Y/N looks at her annoyed and says "Ok whatever now leave please oh and if Rose comes in here then it's your fault if she's scarred.

I laugh and Kelly then hits my arm "no it is not our fault just font kiss whilst she is up here easy" Y/N gives this menacing glare that makes her act 15 she is only 11, 12 in 5 days. I back away and pull Kelly with me "leave them be" I whisper in her ear and she looks at me whilst saying "I'm just looking out for her but it's like since you have come along Y/N never wants to hang out with me it's always Scarlett this and Scarlett that"

I shake my head "No Y/N loves you much more than me you are her real parent, biological parent I am pretty much not even her step parent yet."

"I need time alone" Kelly walks away from me and into the garage when I hear a car start. I just stand there stunned when Y/N comes out, "Scarlett where's mum going?" 

"Idk Y/N I really don't know" Y/N starts crying so I turn to her and wrap my arms around her whilst going on my knees to hug her properly "I didn't mean to be that mean I just wanted time alone a-and-" I shhh her and rock her sideways.

"It's not your fault Y/N she just needs space she is probably overwhelmed with everything that has happened. Y/N nods and I take my arms away to see Ginger standing behind us she hugs Y/N and they decide to go into her bedroom whilst I check on Rose. "Hey Momma, come play with me" she has her unicorn in her hands holding it out "what about we go play downstairs" Rose nods and we go downstairs and put Sofia the First on and I go in Kitchen and clean up.

~~1 hour later~~

It's been 1 hour and Kelly still hasn't returned I have tried calling her, goes straight to voicemail. Texted her a gazillion times no reply where is she? I call Y/N and Ginger down for food and sit Rose in her booster seat type of thing and we are all talking away when I get a phone call, I excuse myself and pick my phone up from the counter....