~{PART 17}~

SCARLETT POV

It got to 5:15 and the front door opened which revealed Kelly "Hey kel!" "Hey scar" "MUM!" Harper comes running downstairs and gives her mum a hug "How was work?" "Long" she says with an exhausted face "well pizza should be ready in a few" "Yes thanks scar, and my phone has been blowing up because of people following me I have nearly 19k" we laugh and the light goes off on the oven signalling pizza is done, I take it out and put the slices on our plates and Harper puts everyone's glasses out "did you 2 have have good day today?" "Yes me and ginger talked alot today" we then talked about our relationship and eventually we finished our tea and got all comfy and watched a film which is when we see Harper take a picture of me and Kelly "your posting that aren't you?" She laughs and runs back to the bean bag and says "Yep don't worry I will tag you two" (brown hair Kelly, blonde hair Scarlett)

HARPER POV

                     Harper.Robinson

Look at the 2 lovebirds Tagged: Scar

Tagged: Scar.Jo.Official, Kelly_Robinson

Liked by: LizzieOlsen, BrieLarson, TheRealChrisE, Kelly_Robinson and 10,349 more

User34: omg are they dating, I ship them
Harper.Robinson: User34 🤭

LizzieOlsen: I'm glad Scar is happy
Harper.Robinson: LizzieOlsen me to liz

Tap for more \/

"Thx harp" "you are very much welcome, by the way I know that was sarcasm" She glares at me playfully and we go back to the film, the film finished around 8:45 so we decide to talk and I go back over to sit in between the 2 lovebirds. We talk for ages and I feel myself drift off to sleep, the last thing I heard was "I'm still thinking about us moving, Harper what do you think?"

SCARLETT POV

"Harper what do you think?" When all of the sudden I feel a head on my shoulder and its Harpers she has fallen asleep "Someone was tired" Kelly jokes "apparantley yeah" "I can take her if you want?" Kelly requests, "No its OK I can take her" I pick Harper up bridal style and she snuggles into my chest, surprisingly for an 11 year old she was quite light. I reach her room and put her under the covers and leave her to sleep peacefully. I head back downstairs to see Kelly getting food so I walk up behind her and slide my arms around her waist, I have thought long and hard about this and I want to ask her to come live with me back in NYC obviously with Harper aswell, possibly ginger. "Hey" Kelly says softly, "hey" She turns around in my arms and we look into eachothers eyes and after a few seconds I capture her lips in my own, this goes on for a while and it was starting to get heated very quickly, she hops on the counter and keep going, but I stop because I don't want to go to far "did I say you could stop?" Kelly asks, where did this confidence come from? I didn't get time to reply because next thing I know is she pulls me in again. We keep going until we are panting for air so we pull back and rest our foreheads together. "Can I ask you something?" "You just did but yes ask away" I roll my eyes "well it's actually 2" She nods her near signalling to carry on. "Well 1st is do you wanna public yet? And 2nd is would you and Harper like to come live with me in NYC?" She looks at me shocked and at first I thought she was gonna decline but she jumped off the counter and pulled me in for a hug "ofc I would, and for your 1st question I don't mind" "Really?" She looks at me and smiles brightly "Yes of course I do" we kiss eachother but too be interrupted by the beeping of the alarm clock go off, don't ask why I have an alarm for 22:35 I just do. "Maybe we will announce it tomorrow?" "Yes I'm so tired" She yawns and we join hands and make our way upstairs, get under the covers and fall into a deep sleep whilst tangled in Kelly's body.

Sorry this is short