~{PART 13}~

SCARLETT POV

We arrive back at the house and I just realised Harper never showed me the garden, also I sent her singing to the group chat because wow I never knew Harper could sing. "Hey scarlett I'm going to get changed quick" "you could just wear that" "I mean I could but I wanna be more comfy." "Ok that's fair enough harp, could I look at your garden?" "Oh yeah sure it's most likely locked so take my keys, it's the key with a grey key cover." She throws me her keys and goes upstairs "thx harp" I shout after her, I go look around to see where the door is and I think it's this one just near the sofa it's a lovely double glass sliding door. I unlock it and go outside it's so cute out here, it's small but they made the space work.

I hear Harper come down the stairs in a baggy jumper and joggers, they match aswell (I will let you visualise it) "Shall we get started?" "You not hungry?" She surely is hungry "I mean no I never have a snack but I will have some fruit" Good enough

I hear Harper come down the stairs in a baggy jumper and joggers, they match aswell (I will let you visualise it) "Shall we get started?" "You not hungry?" She surely is hungry "I mean no I never have a snack but I will have some fruit" Good enough. Harper gets an apple and we go outside and sit in the indoor sitting area, "So how do you like the garden scar?" "I think it's nice you made the space work and you turned it into something cute" "thanks me and mum started it 2 years ago I think and we had help from mums sister so my aunt and my 2 cousins" come to think of it Harper never talks about her family. "So Harper shall we talk about the date?" "Ooh sure so what do you wanna know?" "Just tell me the basics so what does she like to eat and maybe her fav place around the town" "Ok she LOVES Chinese and Italian food like literally loves it, a place she likes to go is most likely the footpath down the road because she likes to go on walks where its peaceful" "Ok now just tell me anything about her" "this feels like an interrogation" we both laugh and she continues "well her fav colour is navy blue or any royal purple believe it or not, her fav animal is bears she loves them, she has 1 sister and both parents" "Wow Ok and I would have never guessed her fav colour" "she likes to make stuff less obvious" we laugh again I'm gonna say this I don't think I have ever laughed so much in 2 days. "Can I tell you about my family?" "Of course harp" "Ok so on my mums side she has her mum Georgia and her dad Paul they are the best grandparents ever, then we have mum Kelly then her sister Katherine, aunt Katherine is the best she helped with the garden same with her kids, her daughter poppy and son Toby, poppy is 15 and Toby is 17, they helped alot with taking care of me when dad died." "Sorry to ask but what about your dad side? If your comfortable in telling me." I ask Harper because I don't want her telling me if she isn't comfortable "No its OK I trust you with these things, well after my dad died they don't stay in contact with us, dad gave mum the family ring when he proposed and married, so they asked for it back she didn't want to but knew it wasn't hers to keep so she gave it back and they haven't stayed in contact after that" I give her a sympathy smile and I open my arms for her to climb in and cuddle which she did she rested her head on my chest which I put my head on top of hers and slowly doze off thinking of harp and ginger.

I slowly start to open my eyes as I hear a camera and I see Kelly standing there. "Hello sleepyhead's" "Hey kel" "Hey mum" "food is nearly ready we have pizza" "Ok" Harper jumps up and runs inside screaming "PIZZAAAA" "that girl clearly loves her pizza" I say laughing "you can say that again" I stand up and walk over to her "Shall we" I roleplay "we shall" She roleplays back and we link arms and walk inside. "How was school today harp?" "Really good scar was by my side all day making sure there was no trouble" "thanks scar" "like I say all the time" "it's no problem really" we all say at the same time, which we all burst out laughing "I will get our drinks" "lemonade please sweet" Kelly says as she goes over to the oven and gets the pizza out "Ok, scar water? Lemonade?" "Lemonade please harp" I walk over to Kelly and put my arm on her back "by the way dress casual but also nice" "what do you mean casual but nice?" I look at her and say 'tomorrow', she mouths an 'o' I shake my head whilst laughing and grab mine and Harpers plate and go to the dining table. We start talking about nonsense when Harper brings up the subject of me leaving in a week "Scar what's going to happen when you go back" now I have been planning ahead a little, if everything goes to plan with this date and I ask Kelly to be my girlfriend I'm going to ask them to move in with me but I won't question that till later. "I'm not sure harp what do you want to happen?" She thinks for a moment before talking "I want to be wherever you are with mum but I will miss ginger" aw I completely forgot about ginger now don't get me wrong they say there best friends but I think there might be something going in between them. We keep talking and it gets to 6 "I best be heading off, see you guys tomorrow" I didn't want to go but I need to go to my apartment, harp runs over to me and hugs me "Bye scar see you tomorrow don't miss us to much" harp runs upstairs "mum I'm getting in my pj's then can we watch a show please?!" We hear Harper call from upstairs "yes harp we can do that" we hear Harper celebrating upstairs "I will see you tomorrow Kelly" we go and hug eachother "Yep see you tomorrow Scarlett" we pull away and I head to my car "WAIT SCARLETT!" I look over and see Kelly running up to me "I forgot to ask could you take harp to school tomorrow I start early due to me finishing earlier" "Yeah that's no problem I will be here by 10 to 8" we wave bye and I get in my car and drive away waving to them, I already miss them.