~{PART 4}~

HARPER POV

Omg I just hugged THE scarlett johansson, I'm so embarrassed right now as soon as I realised I hugged scarlett I bolted off with Ginger who was standing there finding it very amusing "Omg! You did not just get to hug scarlett johannson!" "In my defense I didn't realise it was her until I pulled away and the first time I speak to her I'm a crying mess ugh." "But you still got to hug her anyone would die to be you!" "Whatever let's just go to class." As we were walking to class I was trying to calm my beat red, puffy face from crying, once I'm done we walk into first class which is Geography with Mr Gibbins. Luckily no cast was visiting my class so I wasn't going to get asked questions about what just previously happened. During this class I didn't get any mean comments or hair pulling because they had been moved to the front so I had a peaceful lesson, we was doing revision for our test next lesson which is next week.

(After geography)
Once geography was over me and Ginger made our way to our next class Science I love science because I'm at the back and by myself on a row of 4 which I asked specifically to sit so I could concentrate but science isn't a lesson I get well in its one of my worst classes for my grades. Ginger sits in the row infront of me, so when partner work was needed we work together. Once we arrive at science I realise something "Oh no" Ginger follows my eye vision to see none other than liz, Tom holl and scar on my row and scarlett was next to me. Great!

SCARLETT POV

Me, liz and Tom Holland all have science class to go look at and when we see the class filing in I see those girls from earlier. The girl that hugged me looked shocked and who I assume is her friend is just standing there smirking to herself, the girl taps her back and makes her way to the row in front of us and sits down, and the girl who hugged me makes my way over to us. "Hey kiddo, are we in your seat?" Tom asks. "Oh no I'm actually at the end." I realise that if us 3 weren't here she would be by herself. "Wait, your the girl that hugged scar over here!" The girl came over to me and sat down in her seat beside me. "Yep, that's me" the girl replies. "Well what's your name kid?" "Oh right, my name is Harper, Harper Robinson." "Well hello Harper, who's that girl your always with?" I ask her. "Oh her that's Ginger, Ginger Clarkson." Ginger turns around and waves. "She is a big fan of you guys." I turn around to Harper to see her blushing. Liz speaks up "Aww, she is blushing." By now Harper is as red as a tomato. "Thanks Ginger" Harper says in an annoyed whisper, "No problem bestie have fun" Ginger turns back round.
"Hello everyone, welcome back after a nice 3 day break, I hope you had an amazing time. Let's get straight into it but first just want to say hello to our visitors and Harper can you stay behind after class please? Ginger you aswell." "Ok""sure" was heard from both Harper and Ginger. As science carried on I realised Harper was very smart and raising her hand for every question.

(End of science) HARPER POV
As science ended me and Ginger stayed behind and so did the cast, except they all came in. Great! "So sir what did you need us for?" Ginger asked. "Ah yes I was wondering if you 2 can show the cast around a bit so they don't need to keep carrying around the map?" "Yeah that will be no problem." Ginger replied. My teacher looked at me I assume wanting an answer, "Oh right, sure."
Ginger looked at me with a mischievous smile, what is she planning?