Springtime Vow Chap.23 END

Start from the beginning

just then there was knock, you went to go open the door, there stood Luke with an envelope In his hands, "I came to deliver this, It's from Simeon!"

you smiled, crouching down to hug him "Thank you, Luke"

he hugged you back, "so I'm the flower boy huh, what am I supposed to do"

"a Flower Boy's job is to drop the petals, while you walk down the aisle before I come"

Luke nodded, "Okay, Got It I'll do my best"

you smiled, giving his head a pat as you then received the envelop, you opened it before starting to read It: To My Heaven, the day we've been waiting for is finally here, In just a short few hours we'll become husband and wife It's all that I could ever want, Luke was very excited for today that he almost didn't sleep last night but I can understand It, ever since I asked for permission you also became his guardian alongside me so that we can be a family together. my lamb, after the longtime I spent confined In Celestial realm all I could think about was you, you were the driving force that gave me hope that I'd walk out of my confinement and because of your bravery, In pleading for us I was set free and I was able to return to you with my eternal love which I will give for the rest of our lives, while I know that I am an Angel who will live on forever, I promise you now with all my heart I will stay with you until your final day on earth and after that we'll meet again In Celestial realm, you are my whole world (Y/n) and I can't wait for you to become my wife.

Love, Simeon

you smiled warmly, you felt your heart melt as tears came to your eyes, you then looked back to Luke giving him another hug, "Luke, after today we'll be a family"

he smiled with rosy cheeks "Yeah!"

"Oh, I have to go, It's almost time to get ready"

you nodded, "Alright"

he waved as he then ran out of the room, Asmodeus soon emerged "Darling, it's time for me to start getting you gorgeous"

he handed you white silk robe, on the back beautiful cursive spelled out *Bride*, you went into the bathroom changing Into It, you then came back out as he started to do your hair first, he brushed out your hair, "So how would you like It"

you started, "Just something simple but elegant, a nice bun would do"

Asmo smiled "Okey! leave it to me"

he then took his curling Iron, it had heated up enough, he started to curl your hair before styling It into a low bun with a braid wrapped around, securing It with a decorative clip

Leaving a few tendrils hanging down, he then took out the hairspray giving It a good spray so It would hold, Asmo then stepped back looking at his work with a smile, he then started to do your makeup, he first did foundation, contour and highlighter, moving on to the blush and eyebrows, eyeliner and lipstick, he then had you get up to look In the mirror, you turned silently gasping 

you looked over yourself, you smiled "I've never been so dolled up before, it's beautiful thank you Asmo"

he hugged you, "Of course, now I'll wait for you out there"

he then snapped his finger, his outfit changed to a Celestial realm outfit, he then tucked his hair behind his ear leaving the hotel room, you then went back Into the bedroom as you unzipped the garment bag, there was your wedding dress, elegant but simple