5.The Ballet Performance-pt.7

Start from the beginning

Henry was looking her in the eyes and wasn't thinking about anything anymore. After a minute Ally laughed and then Henry laughed too. He put her down and they turned to the audience laughing. Everyone was still clapping and cheering.

"Let's call the police."-Girl Danger turned to Kid Danger. He took out his phone and called the police. While they were waiting for the police, the people slowly started to leave the theatre. The Dangers tied the twins up in case they wake up. The same ballerina who tried to distract Kid Danger before walked up to him.

"Kid Danger?"-she said in a flirting voice.-"Yes?"-he said annoyed.-"I'm in town for a few more days. You should come over so we can hang out."-she said wrapping her hands around his neck.-"Look."-he said slowly taking her hands off his neck-"I don't know what are you thinking but I'm not thinking in the same way."-he said.

"What do you mean?"-she made a sad face.-"I see that you like me and I don't have a problem with that but, I don't really feel the same way. I hope you know what am I talking about."-"You don't like me?"-"You're beautiful and talented but you're not really my type, so..."-"Do you at least have a crush that you don't want me?"-she asked upset and then Girl Danger came to them.

"Yes, actually I have a crush on someone. But it doesn't matter right now."-"Is she prettier than me?"-she said more upset.-"Yes she is."-he answered coldly.-"He curved you quite badly."-Girl Danger laughed.

"Maybe he did but I don't think he'll date a girl like you either."-she said and angrily walked away. Girl Danger started laughing and so did Kid Danger.-"I'm his best friend, you brainless."-she laughed again.

"By the way the police just took the twins to jail which means we can go back to the Man cave, my legs are dead of these pointe shoes."-she said.-"Okay, let's go then."-he said.-"But I have a question for you."-she put her arm on his shoulder leaning on it.

"Yes."-"So, you have a crush, who is it? Tell me. Who is it?"-she said smiling.-"No one, Ally."-he whispered.-"Come on, tell me. Who is the pretty girl who stole Henry Hart's heart?"-she whispered.-"No one! I was lying just to get rid of her."-he laughed and playfully pushed her.

"I don't believe you but okay."-she said and stared walking away.-"I'm serious! Are you kidding me!?"-he laughed and ran after her.

They got down the tubes and everyone was still there.-"Nice show, Dangers."-Ray said.-"What?"-Henry and Ally said at the same time.-"The videos are all over social media."-Piper said.-"It's not that big deal. I saved her."-Henry said and blew a bubble.

"Yes, no big deal."-Ally said and blew a bubble, too.-"Jasper, can you bring me some ice, my legs and ankles hurt because of these pointe shoes."-she said and sat down.-"Okay."-Jasper said and went to bring Ally some ice.-"You have a good timing, kid."-Ray said and Henry nodded.

***

When Ally got home, she saw her mom watching TV.-"Hi mom. What are you watching?"-she said and sat next to her on the couch.-"I'm waiting for the news. I wish you could see the way Kid Danger caught Girl Danger at the ballet performance. It was so romantic."-"How do you know about it?"-Ally asked confused.

"I was there. In the third row."-Molly answered.-"Really? Great."-"Oh and look. Girl Danger was replacing the main dancer and Kid Danger was in the audience. Well, I didn't know that it's Girl Danger util her mask fell off but I took a picture how he was looking at her. He couldn't take his eyes of her. Look. "-Molly said and gave Ally her phone.

"This is... very..."-Ally said looking at the picture.-"Be quiet Ally. They'll talk about it now."-Molly said and Ally turned to the TV.-"And now some cute news."-Mary Gaperman said.-"That's right, Mary."-Trent said and the picture of the Dangers appeared next to him on the screen.