5.The Ballet Performance-pt.1

Start from the beginning

"Do you believe me now?"-she turned her head to the security.-"Yes, I do."-he said quietly. Girl Danger carefully put Kid Danger back on the ground and they walked closer to the security.-"Will you let us in now?"-Kid Danger asked.-"Yes I will."-he moved from the entrance to let them enter in the town hall.

"Thank you."-Kid Danger smiled while walking in.-"Also, you can take these chips, I'm sick of them."-Girl Danger said and gave him the bag of chips.

"This place is huge."-Girl Danger said looking around amazed.-"I know."-Kid Danger nodded.-"Did you and Captain Man come here often?"-she asked.-"Well, we can say that we did."-he said.-"Wow!"

"Here we are. This is the vice mayor's office."-Kid Danger said when they stood in front of a big door.-"Should we just enter or?"-"Let's just walk in."-he said and opened the door.

When they walked in Girl Danger was looking around amazed because she has never been in a place like this.-"Hello Dangers, please take a seat."-the vice mayor smiled and pointed at the two chairs which were on the other side of his desk, in front of him. They sat down and Girl Danger was still looking around.

"I see that you're amazed with this place, Girl Danger."-the vice mayor said and she looked at him. The vice mayor was a little bit weird, grey-haired person who was quite cocky and full of himself.

"I have never been to a place like this before."-she said and the vice mayor rolled his eyes.-"You're probably wondering why I called you here. Well, there is this very, very popular ballet group, the most popular in the country. They're coming to Swellview and will have a performance here. I need you Kid Danger to watch and keep everything safe since the Ballet twins escaped from prison."-the vice mayor said to Kid Danger.

"And what about me?"-Girl Danger said upset.-"What, what about you?"-he finally looked at her.-"You said Kid Danger, and me? What about me? You ignored me through the whole thing!"-she yelled.

"I don't think you can help here."-"But why did you call me then!?"-"I wanted you to help too but I think you're going to be in Kid Danger's way all the time, like always."-the vice mayor smiled ironically.

"What!?"-she banged on the table and stood up-"In Kid Danger's way!? What do you mean!? We're working and saving your town together!"-she was yelling.-"I mean what I say. Captain Man and Kid Danger were a way better team than you two. Also, you're a girl, you shouldn't fight crime."-the vice mayor said.

"Excuse me!?"-she yelled and Kid Danger grabbed her wrist and pulled her on which she turned and looked at him.-"Calm down."-Kid Danger said.-"To calm down!? Are you on his side or!?"-she yelled at him.-"I'm not but..."-"Then!? I'm waiting for you outside."-she said and angrily walked out.

"You should calm her down a little, she's overreacting."-the vice mayor said calmly.-"She's overreacting!? You just insulted her to the highest level! She's trying her best."-Kid Danger said.

"Yes, but that's my opinion. You should find yourself a better sidekick."-the vice mayor smiled.-"She's not my sidekick. Also, we'll take care of the Ballet twins. Both of us."-he said and walked out of the office.

When he left the Town Hall, he saw Ally sitting on a bench on the other side. He walked up to her and sat next to her.-"Al?"-he whispered.-"Yes?"-she lifted her head up.-"You okay?"-"What if we talk about this in the Man cave, what do you think?"-she said.-"Let's go then."-he said and they stood up.

"Oh, you're back! Ally where is my chips?"-Ray said when the Dangers came down the tubes.-"Ray, I'm really not in a mood right now."-she said and put a gum in her mouth to blow a bubble. They both transformed back.

"What happened?"-Piper asked when they sat down. Ally was quiet and looking down at her hands.-"Ally, are you okay? You're acting weird."-Jasper said.-"Guys?"-she finally spoke out-"Am I a bad superhero?"-her voice was breaking.

Everybody was looking at each other confused and then they looked at Henry.-"What do you mean a bad superhero?"-Ray asked.-"While we were at the vice mayor's office, he told her that she's only in Kid Danger's way and that Captain Man and Kid Danger were a way better team than us Dangers."-Henry explained.

"He said what!?"-Ray yelled.-"Also he said that she shouldn't fight crime because she's a girl."-Henry continued.-"Okay, I'm done with him! I'm going to the Town Hall!"-Ray yelled and took out a little tube which was the same as Henry's and Ally's. He put a gum in his mouth, blew a bubble and transformed.

"Oh God."-Ally gasped when she saw Ray in his Captain Man uniform.-"Ray, you can't go to the Town Hall."-Schwoz said.-"Especially not dressed like that."-Piper added.-"He literally insulted Ally and I'm not tolerating that!"-"Ray, you're overreacting."-Ally stood up and walked to him-"I just have to get that fact that the vice mayor hates me and that's it."-she said.

"Yeah, but he's not allowed to say things like that about you."-"Trust me, he'll regret."-Ally said and got a different sparkle in her eyes.-"Ally, that look scares me."-Ray said looking at her like he just saw a ghost.

"Sorry. Even if I'm not like my dad, I still have his blood in my veins."-she smiled.-"But what did the vice mayor want when he called you?"-Jasper asked.-"The most popular ballet group is coming to Swellview and they'll have a performance here."-Ally said.-"And since the Ballet twins are free somewhere in Swellview we have to take care that they won't ruin the whole thing."-Henry said.