"Alright, let's hope nothing bad happens." Amagi said.

"Yeah..." Takao agreed.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Siren Throne Room

"So, Orochi and Project Crimson was a bust. But at least we got a huge amount of data." Arbiter muttered. Suddenly, the whole room was in chaos.

"WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THAT!?" Purifier asked as the Sirens were surprise to see a large pillar of light coming from the ocean. They were watching the pillar from a drone that they deployed after Jasper's battle.

"YOUR HIGHNESS! ENERGY COMING FROM THAT PILLAR IS SPIKING THROUGH THE ROOF!" A rookie Siren reported. "ITS ENERGY SURPASSES OF THAT OF THE CREATOR!"

Arbiter and the leaders were beyond shock.

"W-What did you just say?" Arbiter asked.

"T-The e-energy emitting from that pillar. It surpasses of that of the Creator." The rookie Siren said again. Temperance was silent. She was so shock that she couldn't even start rambling. Strength was the same but her personality didn't show it. Arbiter in the other hand couldn't believe it.

"...I-Impossible. Just...how strong is that Light? There is no way. Just this power alone can surpass the Creator." Arbiter muttered. Suddenly another Siren came into the throne room

"My Empress, she has awaken and fully healed." The Siren reported. Arbiter took a deep breath to steady herself from what is happening right now.

"Is that so? Bring her in." Arbiter ordered. The Siren nodded and left the room. A few moments later. Observer Alpha was now present. She kneeled down before the Arbiters.

"My Empress." She greeted.

"Rise, Alpha." Arbiter said and Alpha did as what she was ordered to do.

"How are you feeling, right now?"

"I'm okay for now, Your Highness." Alpha said.

"Mm...good. Do you have anything to report?" 

"Yes, actually." Alpha said. Arbiter raised her eyebrows.

"Ho? Tell me." Arbiter said.

"Yes. Before the moment I sink to the ocean and created a portal to escape. Jasper said something to me." The whole room was surprise.

"Really? What did he say?" Temperance asked.

"He said and I quote. "If you survive this...I'll consider talking with your leaders." Alpha said.

"He wants to talks to us? But why?" Temperance asked.

"That I do not know of. But another thing he said to me, shook me to the core." Alpha spoke.

"What is it?" Temperance asked again. Alpha took a deep breath.

"He knows who attack our world and it seems he has connections to them." Alpha said. After what Alpha said, everyone in the room was shocked. 

"WHAT!? HOW!?" Temperance asked in a high tone. Alpha shook her head.

"I don't know, Miss Temperance. Given the fact, that he is wielding the power of Stasis. We must believe on what he knows about those things." Alpha answered.

"If he wants to talk to us, so be it. He will probably give the first signal to let us know he wants to talk. Firstly, Alpha. Can you pull the data that we collected from the Orochi and Project Crimson?" Arbiter asked. Alpha nodded.